Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
An enchanting cruise on a deluxe, intimate sailing ship, depart from medieval Dubrovnik, journeying to pretty Porec, with a stop in one of Croatia’s favorite cities, ancient Split with its 4th-century Roman palace. Along the way, enjoy luxurious comforts, personal service and fabulous meals onboard, with opportunities to take advantage of local eateries too. You’ll stop on beautiful Korcula, sunny Hvar and witness mystical Blue Cave as well as explore two of the country’s beautiful national parks, Brijuni and Krka. Look forward to visiting the grand Roman/Venetian city of Zadar, romantic Rovin,j and the stunning seafront towns of Mali Lošinj and Pula.
At a Glance
- Cruise in a luxury small-ship vessel from enchanting Dubrovnik to ancient Split
- Watch the magnificent passing scenery from a comfy lounge chair on the sundeck
- Visit some of our very favorite islands and most impressive cities
- Inspiring guided walking tours through some of Croatia’s top destinations and hidden gems, like the Old Towns of Korcula, Hvar, Split and Dubrovnik as well as Krka National Park
- Experience the mesmerizing phenomenon of the Blue Cave
- Authentic food and wine tasting experiences, from dining in local tavernas to winery and oyster farm visits
- Swim stops in the brilliant blue Adriatic
- Extensive breakfast buffet plus four-course lunches each day prepared fresh onboard
- Welcome Cocktail Reception, Captain’s Farewell Dinner with live local entertainment and a traditional dinner in a Croatian village
- Inspiring and professional Cruise Director
- Private airport transfers included from and to the ship in both Dubrovnik and Split
Day by Day Itinerary (B-Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ D-Dinner)
You’ll be met at Dubrovnik Airport by your private transfer for the journey to your ship waiting in the Port of Dubrovnik. You’re welcome to relax in your comfortable cabin anytime from 2pm on, but you might want to leave your luggage and do a little exploring before returning for the Welcome Dinner reception in the evening. You’ll be introduced to the captain, crew and your cruise director, with plenty of time of mingling and getting to know your fellow passengers, many of whom are likely to soon be friends.
Korcula (B, L)
Start your morning off right with a delicious breakfast buffet, the perfect fuel for an exciting walking tour of Dubrovnik. UNESCO-protected, you’ll see the ancient city walls, and visit sites like medieval Rector’s Palace and the Franciscan Monastery’s pharmacy, along with some jaw-dropping views of the rugged coastline and the glistening Adriatic. After returning to your vessel, it’s time to set sail for charming Korčula. Sometimes referred to as a “mini-Dubrovnik,” its walled Old City is said to be the birthplace of international explorer Marco Polo and you’ll see many Venetian touches while climbing the famous steps that lead to its cobbled streets on a walking tour, gazing up at buildings like magnificent Cathedral of St. Mark. Afterward enjoying dining along the gorgeous waterfront as the sun goes down, or in one of the hidden tavernas in the narrow alleyways.
Hvar and Split (B, L, D)
Cruising on to sunny Hvar, you’ll not plenty of yachts in its picturesque harbor, but there’s a lot more than international jetsetters and glamour here. Its charming Old Town boasts eight centuries of fascinating history, and you’ll experience much of it in the grand architecture. Take a walking tour to experience the magical atmosphere that includes stunning vistas and landmarks like Europe’s very first theater, opened in 1612. You’ll have free time to check out the unique shops and perhaps pick up some souvenirs, enjoy sipping coffee or a glass of wine in a café, housed in a Venetian palace. Split is on the itinerary next – you’ll step back in time to the 4th-century Diocletian’s Palace, surrounded by the centuries-old architecture with plenty of reminders of its Roman past along with alluring shops and eateries. A little people watching along the Riva promenade is a must and you might want to climb up Marjan Hill for a view overlooking it all, simply magical at sunset.
Krka National Park and Zadar (B, L)
An exciting itinerary awaits today as we sail in the morning from Split to visit some of the country’s renowned waterfalls in Krka National Park. You’ll witness fantastical Skradinski Buk with its 17 falls up to 328 feet wide, plunging 150 feet into tranquil aquamarine pools. After you’ve followed your guided along the winding paths to capture photos, you’ll head back to the ship by coach and cruise to Zadar to experience its fascinating history and notable sights. Afterwards, enjoy your evening at leisure, popping into the shops, dining and exploring.
Mali Losinj (B, L)
The day begins with a more in-depth look at Zadar’s historic center. You’ll take a guided walking tour to see iconic sights like St. Anastasia, Dalmatia’s largest cathedral, the 16th-century Port Gate and its Venetian lion that’s been guarding the entrance for centuries, the Roman Forum and more. Afterwards we’ll cruise north heading to Mali Losinj, stopping to swim off one of the smaller islands along the way. Once there, you’ll notice the fresh air and the aromatic scent of the pine trees – combined with the mild climate, it’s renowned as a place to reenergize and refresh.
Pula (B, L, D)
Enjoy a relaxing morning before we stop in the Istrian city of Pula in the afternoon. Walk in the steps of ancient greats, witnessing the impressive amphitheater as your inspiring guide reveals the interesting stories of Pula’s past. You’ll have time afterward to explore the town at your leisure. Save room for a feast this evening as the Captain’s dinner with live entertainment will be enjoyed onboard.
Brijuni National Park, Rovinj and Porec (B, L, D)
Our final full day is jam-packed – first we’ll sail to Brijuni National Park, which was once the personal summer resident of President Marshal Josip Broz Tito. Discover its rich heritage, flora and fauna before we sail on to romantic Rovinj. Stroll the narrow cobblestone streets of the Old Town with its magical atmosphere – a popular gathering place for artists from around the globe, it has a fabulous Montmartre feel. Your last destination is Poreč – here, you’ll enjoy dinner in a local taverna, the ideal opportunity to say goodbye to your fellow passengers and new friends.
You’ll have time to fuel up with one last breakfast before it’s time to disembark. While it’s usually the most difficult part of the journey, there’s always next time.
- Seven nights of cruising leaving from Dubrovnik on the elegant M/S Stella Maris in a comfortable air-conditioned cabin with private facilities
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Six lunches onboard plus two dinners in local eateries for authentic dining experiences
- 1 Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
- Complimentary filtered water, tea and coffee provided throughout the cruise
- Including guided tours of Dubrovnik, Korčula, Hvar, Split, Krka National Park, Zadar, Mali Lošinj, Pula, Brijuni National Park and Rovinj
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager from start to finish
- Luggage handling
- Whisper audio technology during guided tours
- Service taxes and charges
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
What's Not Included
- Port taxes of €90 per person
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please speak to us if you would like to include flights in your package)
2021 Departures from Dubrovnik to Porec
- May 2, 16, 30
- June 13, 27
- July 11, 25
- August 8, 22
- September 5, 19
- October 3, 17
2022 Departures from Dubrovnik to Porec
- May 1, 15, 29
- June 12, 26
- July 10, 24
- August 7, 21
- September 4, 18
- October 2, 16