7-Night Dubrovnik to Split Deluxe Cruise
Dubrovnik - Slano/ Ston - Mljet National Park - Korcula - Hvar Island - Vis Island - Sibenik - Krka Waterfalls National Park - Split
7 Night Dubrovnik to Split Deluxe Cruise
This is a fantastic Deluxe Cruise from the iconic city of Dubrovnik to charming Split, where you explore the magnificent Croatian coastline and tranquil Dalmatian islands on a state-of-the-art ship. You will enjoy a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences.
This magical cruise includes stops in Slano/ Ston, Mljet National Park, Korcula Island, Vis Island & Hvar Island.
Enjoy magnificent cities, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline on board a comfortable Deluxe ship, with a maximum of just 38 passengers.
At a Glance
- 7-night Deluxe Cruise from the magnificent city of Dubrovnik to enchanting Split
- Explore a hand-picked selection of magnificent & charming islands and cities along this mesmerizing coastline
- Guided walking tours of the medieval towns: Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- Visit and guided tour of the breathtaking Mljet National Park
- Sumptuous breakfast & 4-course set lunch daily on board with opportunities to sample the local restaurants by night
- Captain's farewell Dinner with live local entertainment & Welcome Cocktail Evening
- A visit to the famous Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon
- Oyster Farm visit and tasting experience, sampling this popular delicacy
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board
- Private luxury airport transfers to and from the ship in Dubrovnik & Split
Itinerary - B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner T: Tasting
Transfer to Dubrovnik Gruž harbour. Check in from 14.00 hrs onwards. After checking in you can join our guided tour of the famous old town. Dubrovnik has an abundance of ancient historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. After admiring the classic Renaissance architecture, you will have time at leisure. We suggest you visit the city walls and see Dubrovnik from a completely different angle as you get to walk the beautiful city walls. Return to the ship for the welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK - SLANO (B, L, T)
Departure to the charming village of Slano. You can relax and enjoy the stunning scenery during breakfast, as we cruise around Dubrovnik’s city walls before heading in the direction of the Elaphiti islands for a swim stop. Afternoon arrival in Slano. The traditional fisherman’s village was once fortified and is famous for its oysters. From Slano we head towards Ston, to explore the town’s medieval ramparts and coastal beauty. You will also visit an oyster farm where you can learn more about oysters and sample this popular delicacy. Overnight in Ston.
SLANO - MLJET (B, L)
After breakfast we head further north to the Island of Mljet. Join our cruise manager for a stroll to the Mljet National Park, where you can explore the famous salt lakes and enjoy a boat ride to St Mary’s Isle. The isle is situated in the centre of the largest salt lake and boasts an ancient Benedictine monastery, and an old abbey and Church that date back to the 12th century. Alternatively, you can hire bicycles, scooters or kayaks to discover other parts of the stunning National Park. Overnight in port Polače/Pomena.
MLJET - KORČULA (B, L)
Our early morning departure takes us towards the island of Korčula, which is known as the birthplace of the famous world explorer Marco Polo. Lunch in one of the beautiful secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula. Join the English speaking guided walking tour of this charming medieval town. The quaint streets of Korčula’s Old Town are designed to replicate a fishbone, in order to reduce the effects of wind and sun and provide shelter. Korčula has plenty of lively restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Croatian gourmet experience. Overnight in Korčula.
KORČULA - VIS (B, L, T, D)
We continue with our cruise to the island of Vis after breakfast. The island was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base, and due to its secluded and isolated position has a unique charm. Vis town, situated on the northern side of the island, is situated near to the remains of the ancient urban centre of Issa. There is plenty of time to visit the remains of the City museum or to take a scenic walk along the waterfront. Overnight in the port of Vis with captains dinner on board.
VIS – Biševo (Blue Cave)/HVAR (B, L)
Early morning cruise towards the island of Biševo. Here you will visit the famous Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. The excursion depends on weather conditions with entrance fee of EUR15 per person. We continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar with a planned swim stop on route. Lunch is served on board, at the Pakleni Islands. Hvar is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic Sea and is known for its fragrant lavender fields and breath-taking beauty. Our afternoon arrival is followed by a guided tour of the town. Overnight in Hvar.
SIBENIK - SPLIT (B, L)
Morning departure to Brač island. A swim stop is planned at the famous Zlatni Rat beach (Golden Cape), near Bol. The quaint typical fisherman’s village of Bol has become a popular tourist destination for island hopping visitors. We continue towards Split to enjoy a guided tour of the historical city. You will discover an abundance of Roman architecture, including is the magnificent and famous Diocletian Palace, which was once inhabited by the Roman emperor. Overnight in Split.
SATURDAY - SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all your fellow passengers. Check out by 9.00 am.
- Private transfer to Gruz Harbour to board your cruise ship
- 7 Night deluxe cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited filtered water daily and afternoon tea and biscuits
- A choice of drink with your daily lunch
- 3- Course welcome dinner & cocktail on your first evening
- Captain’s evening dinner with live entertainment
- Wine tasting experience on the Island of Vis
- Guided tour and entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Includes guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- Complimentary WiFi on-board
- Visitors taxes and port fees
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020From $1,695.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020From $1,895.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020From $1,795.00 per person