Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Discover Croatia’s emerging food and wine scene on our exclusive, Deluxe Food & Wine-themed Cruise, from the medieval city of Split, to charming Dubrovnik. Explore the magnificent Croatian coastline and tranquil Dalmatian islands on a brand new 38 passenger ship with private balconies. You’ll taste the delicious local wines in traditional wineries on the islands of Vis, Hvar & Korcula and will experience a delectable home-hosted meal with wine.
At a Glance
- A unique, Deluxe Wine-Themed Cruise from magnificent Split to elegant Dubrovnik. enjoying a hand-picked selection of charming islands along this spectacular coastline from the comfort of your own private balcony
- Professional English-speaking wine-expert Cruise Director, with wine lectures on board
- Inspirational guided walking tours of the medieval old towns of Dubrovnik & Split
- Guided tour of the breathtaking Krka National Park & Mljet National Park
- Sumptuous breakfast & 4-course lunch on board, with a choice of great quality wines
- Welcome Wine-Tasting Evening, a traditional Croatian Village Dinner & entertaining home-hosted meal with quality wines
- Various tasting experiences, such as fresh oysters at a unique oyster farm & incredible wine tasting experiences at family wineries
- Private luxury airport transfers to and from the ship in Dubrovnik & Split
Day by Day Itinerary (B-Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ T-Tasting/ D-Dinner)
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbor with check in from 2pm. Then relax on the cabin on your luxurious Deluxe ship, with a glass of local wine, or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Tonight, your week’s island-hopping will start with the Welcome meet and greet reception on board, with a taste of the local wine. You will be introduced to the Cruise Director, friendly Captain and crew and fellow passengers. Overnight in Split
SPLIT - SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
We set sail for the medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. On arrival, we take a trip to the spectacular Krka Waterfalls National Park, which is mother nature’s phenomenon. Admire the beautiful waterfalls and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall. Return to Sibenik, mainly built during the 15th Century, meandering through the labyrinth of backstreets and narrow alleyways to our hand-picked local restaurant for a delicious authentic Croatian meal washed down with heavenly local wine.
SIBENIK - VIS (B, L, T)
We sail on towards the tranquil and beautiful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was.’ You will enjoy a fabulous wine-tasting experience at a family winery, the Lipanovic Winery, where you will sample some of the delicious local wines. Taste various great quality wines, from the ‘Babic’ red wine, with traces of dark berries, plums & figs, to the distinct spices to the refreshing ‘Posip’ white wine. Experience the traditional cuisine on the waterfront whilst enjoying the sunset over the Adriatic.
VIS – HVAR (B, L,T)
We continue cruising towards the beautiful jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender and incredible wines. In Hvar, we will take our inspirational guided wine tour to the Tomic Winery. It offers a range of delightful wines from meaty reds to gorgeous dessert wines, regarded as the best in the country. Hvar also has a large mix of lively restaurants, bars and cafes to sample tonight.
HVAR – KORCULA (B, L, T)
We sail on to the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. You will have time to explore this charming medieval fortified town of Korčula, followed by a wine tasting trip to a local winery on the island, where you will enjoy panoramic views of the lush valleys below. Enjoy the local Dalmatian gastronomy, in a choice of restaurants whilst admiring a spectacular sunset.
KORCULA - MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
We set sail for the tranquil and stunning Mljet National Park. On arrival, join our local guide for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the park. We continue to the village of Slano, situated on the mainland. It is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts, we will take you to an oyster farm, where you will have the opportunity to sample fresh oysters, as well as the local wine and liqueur.
SLANO - DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of your cruise, we make an early departure to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city. After the city tour, we travel a short way out of Dubrovnik to the rural Konavle region. Its here where our farewell dinner will be hosted with a family that traces their ancestry back over 300 years. Enjoy a traditional home-hosted farm to table cooking experience with breathtaking views over the Konavle countryside.
SATURDAY - DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out is by 9am with a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport or your hotel, after a memorable Deluxe Balcony Wine Cruise.
- Brand new 2020 built ship with onboard Jacuzzi and splash pool
- Private arrival and departure transfers from and to the respective airports
- 7 Night Deluxe Balcony cruise from Split to Dubrovnik, with a food & wine-theme throughout
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited filtered water and daily afternoon tea and biscuits
- A choice of a glass of wine, beer of soft drink with your lunch
- 3-Course welcome dinner in Split
- Traditional Croatian dinner in Sibenik with local wines
- Home hosted farewell meal in Dubrovnik with wines
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Guided tour and entrance to the Krka National Park
- Wine tasting tours in Vis, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional English-speaking cruise director, with on-board lectures
- Free WiFi on-board
- Visitors taxes and port fees
What's Not Included
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please speak to us about including flights in your package)
2021 Croatia Wine Cruise Departures
- October 9
2022 Croatia Wine Cruise Departures
- October 8