7-Night Game of Thrones
Deluxe Cruise – 25th July 2020
Dubrovnik - Slano/Ston - Mljet National Park - Korcula Island - Hvar Island - Vis Island - Krka National Park - Sibenik - Split
Game of Thrones Deluxe Cruise
A unique hand-crafted ‘Game of Thrones’ cruise, visiting the filming locations of this magical world. Learn about the history of each setting with your Game of Thrones expert. Discover the stunning Dalmatian coast, between Dubrovnik and the UNESCO-listed city Split, with a group of Game of Thrones fans.
Enjoy superb personalized service on board our deluxe ship. With guided walking tours, a tour of stunning Krka National Park, a bicycle tour of Mljet National Park and various gourmet tasting experiences, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline. Experience this exclusive Game of Thrones-inspired voyage along the Adriatic.
At a Glance
- Exclusive Game of Thrones deluxe cruise with just 38 on board passengers, departing on 25th July 2020
- Visit the iconic Game of Thrones filming locations used in Croatia, accompanied by GoT goodie bags on arrival
- Explore the magnificent Krka National Park with its breathtaking waterfalls
- Watch the sunset from a beach bar over the beautiful cosmopolitan town of Hvar
- Enjoy guided tours of the medieval centers of Split and Dubrovnik's historic Old Towns
- Guided cycling tour of the tranquil Mljet National Park with the famous salt water lake
- Visit a traditional family winery and sample delicious local wines on the Island of Hvar
- Enjoy an epic Game of Thrones farewell party in the Old City of Split
Itinerary - B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner T: Tasting
Private Transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Gruz harbour with check in to the Deluxe Balcony MV Antaris from 2pm. This ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Join the extensive guided walking tour of the magnificent city, enjoying panoramic scenic views of the ancient city and the beautiful Elaphiti Islands. We will explore all of the main sites, used on the GoT series, including the Meineeta Tower, the highest point of the city, filmed when Daenerys and Jorah Mormont attempted to enter the House of the Undying as Daenerys attempts to retrieve her stolen dragons.
Tonight, your week’s GoT island-hopping will begin with the Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception & dinner. You will be introduced to the GoT expert Cruise Director, friendly Captain and crew and fellow passengers. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK - SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
We set sail this morning towards the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. We will have a swim stop on route, sampling the refreshing Adriatic. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts, we will take you to an oyster farm, where you will have the opportunity to sample fresh oysters, washed down with the local brandy liquor. Overnight in Slano.
SLANO - MLJET - KORCULA (B, L, D)
We sail towards the tranquil and stunning Mljet National Park and join our local cycle guide for a relaxed-paced two-wheeled adventure around the famous salt lakes. We continue to the striking island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. The small fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. Tonight we have a traditional village evening arranged with authentic local entertainment. Overnight in Korcula.
Optional Experience – Korcula buggy experience, discover the island in a 3-hour 2-man buggy with wine tasting at the end.
KORCULA – HVAR (B, L T)
We continue cruising towards the cosmopolitan island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Once we arrive in Hvar, take a stroll around the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower. We will get to sample the local wines in our tour of a family-run winery. Then visit the town fort that overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has an extensive mix of excellent restaurants, lively bars and cafes to sample and try out the delicious local cuisine. Overnight in Hvar.
Optional Experience – Traditional Croatian dinner in a unique abandoned village. Including 2 courses with a glass of wine
HVAR (Blue Cave) – VIS (B, L,)
We sail on towards the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. On route, we head towards Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. This is truly a natural marvel, a sea grotto of illuminated light.
Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the elegant Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront. Overnight in Vis.
VIS - SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L)
We set sail for the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. On arrival, we take a trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, mother nature’s phenomenon. Admire the beautiful waterfalls and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall.
Return to Sibenik where you can meander through the labyrinth of backstreets to discover the hidden gems such as the UNESCO listed St John’s Church. Overnight in Sibenik.
SIBENIK - SPLIT (B, L, D)
On the final full day of your cruise, we make an early departure to Split. The city is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace where Daenerys trains her 3 dragons and is also where the scene in season four takes place where the slaves sit around the fire and decide whether or not to support her.
Tonight, will be one of the highlights, the Farewell Party set in an atmospheric venue in the heart of Split, famed with many of the iconic scenes from the GoT series. A fun evening full of surprises and a chance to enjoy the company of your new friends that you’ve met during this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Overnight in Split.
SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow Game of Thrones fans. Check out from the ship is at 9am, with a private transfer to Split airport after a memorable Game of Thrones-themed cruise from Dubrovnik to Split.
We can arrange that you stay an extra day or two in Split to take in the iconic settings in further detail. These would include a visit to the iconic, ancient Klis fortress, used in the series to film Daenerys seizing the city of Meereen and freeing the slaves from their masters. This dramatic fortress offers forms a key plot in the series where Khaleesi punishes the rules of Meereen by nailing them to crosses for all the slaves to see.
You will also get to visit the small village of Zrnovnica, the set where Missandei, Daenerys’ handmaid and interpreter has her bathing scene.
- This deluxe 7-night one-way Game of Thrones cruise in a choice of lower deck or VIP deck cabin - depart 25th July 2020
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 3 course set lunch & daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited filtered water and tea & coffee
- A choice of a glass of wine, beer or soft drink with your lunch
- Welcome Reception & cocktail evening
- Game of Thrones-themed farewell party in the heart of Old Town Split
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston & visit the lush Trsteno Arboretum gardens, used as the Palace Gardens in the Kings Landing
- Guided cycle tour at the Mljet National Park
- Guided Games of Thrones filming location tours in Dubrovnik & Split
- Wine Tasting tour in a sought after family winery in Hvar
- Entrance & tour of Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Professional, English-speaking cruise director
- Free WiFi on-board
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
Departure Dates & Price
- 25th July 2020 - Lower Deck Cabin $1,595 per person
- 25th July 2020 - VIP Cabin with Private Balcony $9,95 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020Price From: $1,895.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Game of Thrones7 Days08-08-2020 / 08-15-2020Price From: $1,950.00 Now: $1,750.00
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020Price From: $1,695.00 per person