Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
A unique, hand-crafted LGTBIQ+ cruise. Visit the major highlights of the stunning Dalmatian coast between magnificent Split and Dubrovnik, with a friendly & sociable group. Our LGTBIQ+ vacation cruises are ideal for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer people traveling as a group of friends, and also for same-sex couples to enjoy the camaraderie of exploring new places with other LGTBIQ+ travellers.
Enjoy superb, personalized service on board our eco-friendly, deluxe ship. With guided tours, including stunning Krka National Park, a bicycle tour of Mljet National Park & various gourmet tasting experiences, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline.
- From $1,697 PP
- 8 Days
- Half Board
- Gay Cruise
- Exclusive LGBTIQ+ deluxe cruise with just 38 on board passengers, departing on 25th July 2020, where you get to meet amazing people from across the world
- Visit the iconic & spectacular sites in Croatia, on our exclusive adventure along the spectacular coastline
- We visit the main attractions but do not shy from the offbeat, the unusual, and the downright amusing
- Explore the magnificent Krka National Park with its breathtaking waterfalls
- Watch the sunset from a beach bar over the beautiful cosmopolitan town of Hvar
- Enjoy guided tours of the medieval centers of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik's historic Old Towns
- Guided cycling tour of the tranquil Mljet National Park with the famous salt water lake
- Visit a traditional family winery and sample delicious local wines on the Island of Vis
- Relax on the sundeck and enjoy the open jacuzzi as you sail along this majestic coastline
DAY 1 SPLIT
Enjoy a private luxury transfer to board your ship in Split, before your LGBTIQ+ adventure begins.
You will enjoy an informative guided tour of this magnificent UNESCO-protected city. Delve into its ancient history through the architectural wonders of the Roman era, including the spectacular Diocletian Palace – the former home of a Roman Emperor.
We will return to the ship for the Welcome Cocktail Party on board. You will be introduced to the expert Cruise Director, friendly Captain and crew and fellow passengers on board.
The beauty of this cruise is that you will meet amazing people from across the world. You will have a chance to sample the nightlife in Split, soaking up the cosmopolitan atmosphere along the ‘Riva’ promenade, with some bars open long into the night. Overnight in Split.
- Excursions Included: Guided walking tour of Split
- Meals Included: Dinner
DAY 2 SPLIT - KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SIBENIK
We set sail for the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago, with its impressive fortifications and towers.
We head off to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, mother nature’s phenomenon. During the tour, admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall.
Visit the Krka Monastery as well as the enchanting Visovac Island, which is home to a 15th century Franciscan Monastery.
Return to Sibenik where you can meander through the labyrinth of steep backstreets and narrow alleyways to discover the hidden gems before sampling the appetizing local delicacies in this charming medieval town. Overnight in Sibenik
- Excursions Included: Guided walking tour of Krka National Park
- Meals Included: Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 3 SIBENIK - VIS
We sail on towards the peaceful and unique island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’.
This remote island is also famed as the setting for the hit movie, Mama Mia 2. We have a fantastic wine-tasting experience at the Vidovic Winery where you will sample some of the delicious local wines.
You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the elegant Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront. Overnight in Vis.
- Excursions Included: Wine-tasting at Vidovic Winery
- Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Wine Tasting
DAY 4 VIS - HVAR
We continue cruising towards the cosmopolitan and lively island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender.
On route, we head towards Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. This is truly a natural marvel, a sea grotto of illuminated light. Once we arrive in Hvar, we will take our guided walking tour to experience the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe.
The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. The Old Town also has a large mix of excellent restaurants and cafes to experience tonight as well as very the lively nightlife. Overnight in Hvar
- Excursions Included: Tour of Blue Cave and a guided walking tour of Hvar Town
- Meals Included: Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 5 HVAR - KORCULA
We head on to the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route.
The afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. The small fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone, both to prevent the strong winds from chilling the houses in winter, and to increase the air circulation in the summer.
We have arranged a traditional village evening with delicious local dishes and entertainment. The old town has an abundance of good wine bars where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian experience. Overnight in Korcula
- Excursions Included: Guided walking tour of Korčula
- Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch and traditional Croatian dinner
DAY 6 KORCULA - MLJET - SLANO/STON
We set sail early this morning, for the stunning Mljet National Park. On arrival, join our local cycle guide for a relaxed-paced two-wheeled adventure around the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the park.
We return to the ship and sail on to the village of Slano, on the mainland. It is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its delicious oysters.
We will also take a traditional wooden gulet boat to an oyster farm, where you will have the opportunity to sample fresh oysters, washed down with the local brandy liquor. Tonight is the Captain’s Dinner, a fun evening, full of surprises, in an extraordinary setting. Overnight in Slano/ Ston
- Excursions Included: Guided cycle tour of Mljet National Park and Fresh oyster tasting experience at an oyster farm in Ston
- Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Tasting Experience and Captain's Dinner
DAY 7 SLANO - DUBROVNIK
On the final day of this LGBTIQ+ island hopping tour we make an early departure to visit the iconic city of Dubrovnik. This ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Our cruise will pass by Lokrum Island which is where Khaleesi meets with the Spice King in the Game of Thrones.
We will have an extensive walking tour of the Old Town with our expert, where you will explore all of the main sites of the city. You will then have the opportunity to enjoy another spectacular sunset at one of the excellent rooftop restaurant venues on the final evening of your cruise vacation. You will also have an optional evening in a famous & fabulous Jazz Cafe, in the company your new friends.
- Excursions Included: Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Meals Included: Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 8 DUBROVNIK
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out from the ship is at 9am, with a private transfer to the airport after a memorable LGBTIQ+ -themed cruise from Split to Dubrovnik.
Fancy a few extra days in stunning Dubrovnik? Our travel experts can help you book the perfect stay.
- Excursions Included: N/A
- Meals Included: Breakfast
- This deluxe-balcony LGBTIQ+ in a choice of lower deck or VIP deck cabin with private balcony
- Private arrival and departure luxury transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch & daily fresh fruit
- A choice of wine, beer or soft drink with your lunch
- Welcome Reception & cocktail evening
- Captain's Farewell Evening with live entertainment & much frivolity
- Unlimited filtered water and tea & coffee
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston with Oyster & Brandy tasting
- Guided cycle tour at the Mljet National Park
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional, expert English-speaking cruise director
- Free WiFi on-board
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
The MV Infinity offers an intimate small-ship cruise experience. At 161-feet-long and 28-feet-wide, she’s able to berth at smaller ports allowing passengers to enjoy more of Croatia’s highlights. She boasts high-end amenities in every cabin along with inviting common areas, from the air-conditioned indoor lounge with a TV to the spacious sundeck with a hot tub where you can enjoy the sea breeze and the views in comfort.