Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Sail the Adriatic on the MS Arca, traveling seven nights from Split to Zadar, returning to Split for an intimate, luxury Croatia cruise you won’t soon forget. You’ll visit spectacular medieval cities, stunning national parks and enchanting islands like sunny Hvar and nearly untouched Vis, relaxing on the large sundeck in between while soaking up the awe-inspiring scenery. Look forward to lots of swim stops in crystal-clear blue bays, inspiring tours and mouthwatering cuisine, both onboard and off.
At a Glance
- 7 nights on a luxury small-ship cruise aboard the MS Arca
- The maximum capacity of just 38 passengers ensures a more personalized experience and exceptional service provided by the crew
- Overnights in air-conditioned, sound-proofed cabins with private facilities
- Professional cruise manager throughout
- Spacious sundeck with a hot tub and loungers for relaxing with the breathtaking Adriatic views
- Sightseeing tours led by expert guides through Split, Hvar, Vis, Zadar, Sibenik, Krka and Kornati national parks
- Half-board meals provided, including a hot and cold daily breakfast buffet and four-course lunches
- Dinner on Day 1 + Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Private arrival and departure transfers included
Day by Day Itinerary (B-Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ D-Dinner)
This exciting Dalmatian coast cruise kicks off with your transfer from Split Airport or hotel in Split where you’ll be taken to the port in Split. Feel free to drop off your bags and explore unencumbered, returning in time for the welcome reception this evening which will be followed by dinner, providing an ideal setting for introductions to the captain, crew and your fellow island-hopping passengers.
Krka National Park, Sibenik (B, L)
We’ll depart Split this morning, sailing to Sibenik, a fabulous fortified city that was founded more than a thousand years ago on the coastal mainland. After we anchor, you’ll disembark, catching a bus to Krka National Park, home to some of the country’s most magnificent natural beauty, including famous waterfalls that spill into dazzling emerald and turquoise pools. Following your tour of the park, we’ll head back to Sibenik where you’ll embark on a walking tour of its historic center, including a visit to one of the most majestic Renaissance cathedrals in Dalmatia, the 15th-century Cathedral of St. James. Enjoy the night at your leisure.
Galesnjak, Zadar (B, L)
Cruising on from Sibenik, we’ll head to Galesnjak where you can enjoy swimming in one of the enticing hidden bays along the shores of this small island. In the afternoon we arrive into Zadar harbor, timed for you to join a walking tour of the city’s historic center, including its 16th-century Port Gate and medieval walls. Visit landmarks like the Roman Forum, Church of St. Donat, the Square of the Five Wells and Dalmatia’s largest cathedral, St. Anastasia. You won’t want to miss the pair of art installations that have become famous around the world along the waterfront, the Sea Organ that plays tunes using the power of the waves, and the Sun Salutation, powered by nature as well.
Sali, Kornati National Park (B, L)
We continue our luxury Croatia cruise by sailing to the small village of Sali on the island of Dugi Otok, surrounded by lush hills, bays and islets, where you’ll be able to enjoy a swim in one of its secluded bays. After your refreshing dip, we’ll visit Kornati National Park, a sailor’s paradise with some 140 uninhabited islands and islets. Three-quarters is part of the marine eco-system, while the remainder can be seen on the surface. We’ll anchor in Primosten, built on a hill and dominated by the parish church of St. George that dates back to 1485. Enjoy the evening at your leisure – we suggest heading to the hilltop church to enjoy the expansive view of the sea and nearby islands.
Vis (B, L, D)
An early morning cruise brings us to a pearl among Croatia’s islands, Vis. Once used as a strategic naval Yugoslav base, it was closed to the public for 40 years, untouched by tourism development. Today visitors can enjoy a place that’s been likened to the “Mediterranean as it once was.” Take a sightseeing tour to see the Roman thermal ruins and enjoy the views from the waterfront of the elegant Villae Rusticae. This evening, the Captain’s Dinner will be hosted onboard.
Bisevo, Hvar/Stari Grad (B, L)
Sailing on to Bisevo Island this morning, if weather permits, you’ll hop on a small boat to marvel at the magical natural phenomenon that occurs when sunlight gleams through a crack in the rock, bathing the interior in a silvery/blue glow. Enjoy the views while relaxing on the deck as we cruise to popular Hvar and its superyacht-filled harbor. Discover Hvar Town’s eight centuries of architecture on a guided walking tour that includes St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the first community theater to open back in Europe, more than 400 years ago. We’ll overnight on the north end of the island in Stari Gard, founded in the 4th-century BC as the oldest town in Croatia.
Bol/Milna, Split (B, L)
We leave Stari Grad, cruising to Brac Island this morning, the final island on our itinerary. A swim stop is planned at famous Zlatni Rat, AKA Golden Horn beach, near the town of Bol. One of the most beautiful in all of Croatia and even Europe, stretching a third of a mile into the strikingly clear turquoise sea. Enjoy a guided tour and tasting at a winery afterward, before we cruise back to Split. Upon our arrival, you’ll meet an expert guide for an inspiring tour that will bring the story of the ancient city to life. Explore the UNESCO-listed historic center, much of which is covered by the maze-like Diocletian’s Palace, built as the retirement palace for Roman Emperor Diocletian in the late 3rd and 4th centuries. You’ll get to stroll through the basement with its market stalls and glimpse plenty of remnants from Split’s Roman past along with gorgeous Renaissance and Gothic buildings.
Time always flies by when you’re having fun – departure day has arrived, with transfer bringing you back to Split Airport for your flight home, or to your onward hotel in Split. You’ll have time to join your new friends for one last breakfast, with time for goodbyes and perhaps exchanging photos and contact information.
- 7-night Croatian cruise on the superior MS Arca sailing from Split to Zadar, returning to Split
- Accommodation in a spacious en-suite cabin with air-conditioning and LCD TV
- Private arrival and departure transfers, to and from your Split hotel or Split Airport
- Welcome Reception and dinner on Day 1
- Half-board meals, including an extensive daily breakfast buffet with hot and cold items
- 4-course lunches and some dinners
- Captain’s Dinner
- Filtered water dispenser
- Free fresh fruit offered every day of the cruise
- Attentive English-speaking cruise manager provided throughout the trip
- Guided tours in Split, Hvar, Vis, Zadar, Sibenik, Krka and Kornati national parks
- Wine tasting on Brac Island
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Baggage handling
- Cabin serviced daily with fresh bed linens and towels provided midweek
What's Not Included
- Port taxes of €35 per person
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please speak to us about including flights in your package)
2021 Departure Dates
- May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- June 5, 12, 19, 26
- July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August 7, 14, 21, 28
- September 4, 11, 18, 25
2022 Departure Dates
- May 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 4, 11, 18, 25
- July 2, 9, 16, 23
- August 6, 13, 20, 27
- September 3, 10, 17, 24