Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
- 7 Days
- Deluxe Balcony
7- Night Rijeka to Split Deluxe Balcony Cruise
Experience both some of Croatia’s most popular destinations and many hidden treasures on this enchanting cruise. You’ll journey from Rijeka on Kvarner Bay to ancient Split, stopping at island gems and beautiful coastal cities along the way. Your Deluxe Superior cruising vessel offers an intimate atmosphere that’s ideal for a more personal, authentic experience, accommodating a maximum of just 36 passengers. You’ll be able to soak up the sun and scenery, enjoy swim stops in the glistening Adriatic and feast on mouthwatering Croatian cuisine, paired with fabulous local wines. Sightseeing tours are included too, for the opportunity to learn about the country’s rich history and culture.
At a Glance
- Cruising on a Deluxe Superior ship with modern amenities and en-suite cabins (some with private balconies) from Rijeka to Split
- Soak in the Jacuzzi while watching the breathtaking passing scenery and enjoy easy access to the sea from the swimming platform with ladders
- Inspiring walking tours led by local guides through Rijeka, Vrbnik, Goli Otok, Zadar, Kornati National Park, Sibenik, Vis, Hvar, Korčula and Split
- Welcome Reception with dinner and Captain’s Dinner complete with live local entertainment included
- Extensive buffet-style breakfast provided daily, plus six lunches and a dinner at a local restaurant
- Professional Cruise Director dedicated to passengers throughout
- Departure transfer to Split Airport
Day by Day Itinerary
Welcome to Rijeka, a port city on Kvarner Bay in the Adriatic with a lovely seaside promenade, striking neoclassical palaces and a place to experience authentic Croatian life that’s less visited than popular cities like Dubrovnik. Your ship will be waiting in the port, with embarkation at 2pm on, feel free to drop off your baggage and go exploring or settle into your cabin, relax and explore the facilities. The Welcome Reception followed by dinner will be enjoyed this evening.
Krk and Vrbnik (B, L)
Before we set sail, join a morning walking tour through Rijeka to discover the cultural and historical sites like the City Tower, St. Vitus Cathedral and Trsat Castle which looms above it all. Afterwards, we’ll cruise to Krk, Croatia’s largest island where you’ll hop on a shuttle to picturesque Vrbinik. This small town on the island’s east coast is perched atop a limestone cliff above the sea and will transport you back through time with its historic homes lined along the narrow streets.
Goli Otok and Rab (B, L, D)
Cruising on, we’ll journey to Goli Otok, an uninhabited island and former site of a notorious labor and prison camp that held political dissidents. Today the ruin serves as a somber memorial to this “Croatian Alcatraz.” A virtually opposite experience is on the agenda next as we make our way to Rab, the “island of love,” famous for its sandy beaches, medieval charms and thriving art scene. A dinner in a restaurant situated at the island’s highest point, providing a stunning panoramic view of the sea, Losinj, Cres, Krk and Pag islands will be enjoyed this evening.
Zadar (B, L)
Cruising towards the city of Zadar, we’ll stop to provide you with the opportunity to swim off one of the little islands along the way. Upon arrival to our destination for the night, you’ll take a sightseeing tour of this city with a rich historical and cultural heritage that for centuries was the metropolis of Dalmatia. You’ll be able to marvel at the city walls and the 16th-century gates, grand villas and palaces, a 1st-century Roman forum and the symbol of Zadar, its 9th-century church of St. Donatus.
Kornati National Park and Sibenik (B, L)
As we sail through Kornati National Park, made up of over 140 island and islets, you’ll enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear sapphire waters. Sibenik is our overnight spot – we’ll arrive in the afternoon so you can take a walking tour of this captivating fortified city that was founded over 1,000 years ago. Situated on the coastal mainland, it’s the former seat of King Petar Krešimir, home to Sibenik Cathedral, one of the most important architectural monuments of the Renaissance period in all of Croatia.
Vis (B, L, CD)
The lovely unspoiled island of Vis, a favorite among nature lovers is our next stop. Enjoy its irresistible charms – having been kept off limits for some four decades by the Yugoslav army as a military base, it feels like another place in time. Enjoy a tour of ancient Vis town, established in the 4th-century BC before joining the Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment tonight.
Hvar and Split (B, L, D)
Cruising to sunny Hvar, renowned for attracting international jetsetters and celebrities, you’ll take a walking tour to discover the medieval center of Hvar Town, witnessing landmarks like its grand Renaissance cathedral and Europe’s oldest theater, dating back to the 16th-century. Your 7-night sailing adventure ends in Split. We’ll arrive in the afternoon for the tour of the Old Town, with its 4th-century UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace. You’ll have the rest of the day to enjoy at your leisure, perhaps shopping for souvenirs in the unique boutiques tucked in hidden alleyways, doing some people watching along the seafront Riva promenade while sipping a cocktail and then dining in one of the many enticing restaurants in the historic center.
Departure day has arrived. Pack your bags and fuel up with one last delicious breakfast before it’s time to disembark. You’ll be met by private transfer for a ride to the airport or your Split hotel.
- 7-nights of cruising from Rijeka to Split in a comfortable en-suite cabin onboard the Deluxe M/S My Wish
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner on the first evening
- Daily breakfast buffet with a wide range of hot and cold dishes
- Six lunches and two dinners, the Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment and dinner in a local restaurant
- Complimentary coffee, tea and filtered water available throughout the cruise
- Including guided tours of Rijeka, Vrbnik, Goli Otok, Zadar, Kornati National Park, Sibenik, Vis
- Dedicated Cruise Manager from start to finish
- Baggage handling
- Guided tours enhanced with Whisper technology
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Departure transfer to Split Airport
Whats Not Included
- Port Taxes of €85 per person
- Return flights to Croatia (Please ask us if you would like flights included in your package)