7-Night Split to Dubrovnik Deluxe Balcony Cruise
Split -Trogir - Vis Island - Hvar Island - Korcula Island - Mljet National Park - Slano/ Ston - Dubrovnik
This small-ship Croatian cruise is ideal for foodies, nature lovers and history enthusiasts, offering an intimate experience that will bring you to many of the country’s highlights along with some of its hidden treasures. Travel to a handpicked selection of spectacular destinations from intriguing cities with medieval Old Towns to some of the most captivating islands.
Start by traveling back in time to the 4th-century in Split’s renowned Diocletian’s Palace and end your grand adventure in the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic,’ Dubrovnik, enjoying everything from wine tasting, sampling fresh oysters and fascinating historic tours to swimming off the shores of one of Europe’s most beautiful beaches in between.
At a Glance
- A Deluxe Cruise from magnificent Split to elegant Dubrovnik in a new ship with private balcony cabins available
- Enjoy a hand-picked selection of charming islands and cities along this spectacular coastline from the deck of your deluxe ship
- Inspirational guided walking tours of the medieval towns of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- Guided tour of the breathtaking Mljet National Park, as well as the natural marvel of the Blue Cave
- Sumptuous breakfast & 3-course lunch daily on board, prepared by our talented local chefs
- Welcome Cocktail Evening & Captain's farewell Dinner with live local entertainment
- Various tasting experiences such as fresh oysters at a unique oyster farm & wine tasting experiences at a family winery
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director
- Private airport transfers to and from the ship in Dubrovnik & Split
Day by Day Itinerary
Welcome to the ancient city of Split – you’ll be met by private transfer at Split Airport or your Split hotel for the short drive to the harbor where your luxurious small-ship cruiser awaits. Enjoy a welcome drink and refreshments, with embarkation anytime from 1 p.m. on. Feel free to drop off your bags and let us handle them for you if you arrive early so you can go exploring unencumbered. There’s plenty to explore just steps away from the ship, including the seaside Riva promenade. Join a welcome meeting and cocktail reception at 7 p.m. You’ll learn more about what to expect on this unforgettable excursion and get an introduction to your captain, the crew and your fellow passengers before enjoying a three-course dinner.
SPLIT - TROGIR (B, L)
Step within the well-preserved walls in the historic center of Split with our expert local guide after breakfast for an inspiring tour through the more than 1,700-year-old Emperor Diocletian’s Palace. Strolling the centuries-old maze of streets and alleyways is like taking a trip back through time, discovering influences by the Greeks, Romans and Venetians. After returning to the ship, we’ll begin our cruise with the first stop medieval Trogir. The walled town is a UNESCO protected site that’s like an open-air museum, with a history that dates back some 2,300 years. Marvel at the well-preserved Kamerlengo Castle and the renowned Cathedral of St. Lawrence, one of the finest examples of Renaissance and Gothic architecture.
TROGIR - HVAR (B, L, T)
Our cruise will bring us sunny Hvar this afternoon, one of the most popular islands in Croatia, but first we’ll make a stop on Brac Island where you’ll have the opportunity to swim from the shores of one of the most stunning beaches in all of Europe, Zlatni Rat, a long stretch nearly surrounded by breathtaking turquoise water. Or if you prefer, you can explore the town of Bol. Once back on board, we continue our journey to Hvar enjoying views of hidden coves and sparkling bays along the way. Upon our arrival, join a wine tasting tour at a popular family-run winery in the small town of Jelsa before returning to Hvar for a guided walking tour of this beautiful Old Town.
HVAR – BLUE CAVE - VIS (B, L)
We’ll depart early this morning to enjoy another highlight of our trip, the Blue Cave. Entering the narrow entrance with a smaller vessel, you’ll experience the magical phenomenon that occurs when the sun’s rays beam into the interior through a crack in the rock, illuminating it in a surreal blue glow. Our final destination for today is unspoiled Vis, an island often referred to as the “Mediterranean as it once was,” with little tourism development thanks to being closed off to the public for many years while used as a naval Yugoslav base. You’ll have the rest of the day to enjoy it at your leisure, wandering through the ancient streets, perhaps visiting the City Museum with its archaeological treasures.
VIS – KORCULA (B, L)
Sailing on to beautiful Korcula, perhaps best-known as the reputed birthplace of international explorer Marco Polo, enjoy relaxing with the endless view of the sea and secluded bays. We’ll anchor near the historic center of walled Korcula Town, often referred to as a mini-Dubrovnik with its wealth of impressive medieval architecture. Take a walking tour through this fairytale-like place with our local guide who will reveal the stories behind the sights and reveal the reason why the streets are arranged in a unique fish bone pattern. Those who are up for a fun and authentic evening can join an optional traditional village party, complete with local entertainment.
KORCULA - MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T, D)
Mljet is the next island on our agenda, a favorite for many as one of the greenest and most beautiful in all of Croatia. You’ll have time to explore its famous saltwater lakes on your own, including Great Lake, with tiny St. Mary Islet in the middle home to an ancient Benedictine monastery. Cruising on to the mainland, we’ll visit the traditional fishing village of Slano, the gateway to the enchanting fortified village of Ston. It’s renowned for its oysters, a delight you’ll get to taste after we wander around the medieval ramparts. A short walk will then take us to an oyster farm to sample the delicacies along with fresh mussels. Back on board, this evening is reserved for the Captain’s Dinner with the feast complemented by live music and entertainment.
SLANO - DUBROVNIK (B, L)
The final destination of our cruise brings us to the enchanting walled city of Dubrovnik. We’ll sail around those ancient walls for a dazzling view from the water before pulling into port. Meet up with our local guide who will reveal the ancient pedestrian-only Old Town, filled with magnificent treasures, including impressive architecture with Gothic and Renaissance influences. You’ll have time to explore leisurely on your own, perhaps talking a walk atop the defensive walls which brings spectacular panoramas of the historic center’s endless red-tiled roofs, the Adriatic and the Elaphiti Islands. Celebrate your trip with a fine meal and glorious sunset view afterwards in one of the rooftop restaurants.
SATURDAY - DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
With departure day here, disembarkation is at 9 a.m. Take time for goodbyes this morning, perhaps joining some of your fellow shipmates at breakfast before private transfer brings you to Dubrovnik Airport or your local hotel.
- Private arrival transfer from Split Airport or your Split hotel and departure transfer to Dubrovnik Airport or your Dubrovnik hotel
- 7-night cruise in your choice of cabin from Split to Dubrovnik
- Half-board meals: a breakfast buffet and multicourse lunches served daily
- Cocktail welcome reception and three-course dinner on first night
- Captain’s Dinner, with live music and entertainment
- Fresh fruit provided daily
- Complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water available throughout the trip
- Wine tasting at a popular family-run winery on Hvar
- Tour in Ston which includes a visit to an oyster farm with a fresh oyster and mussel tasting
- Entrance fees to the Blue Cave, Mljet National Park
- Walking tours with professional local guides in Split, Hvar, Korcula, Ston and Dubrovnik
- Professional English-speaking cruise director throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Port Taxes of €40 per passenger
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please ask if you would like us to book flights for you)
2020 Split to Dubrovnik Departures
- May 2nd, 16th, 30th
- June 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- July 11th, 25th
- August 8th, 22nd
- September 5th, 12th, 19th
- October 3rd
2021 Split to Dubrovnik Departures
- May 1st, 15th, 29th
- June 12, 26th
- July 10th, 24th
- August 7th, 21st
- September 4th, 18th
- October 2nd