Explore the best of Croatia on a 7-night superior Dubrovnik cruise that sails from Dubrovnik aboard the superior Princess Aloha. This small ship adventure will bring you to popular destinations along with some hidden treasures, visiting Korcula, Brac Island, Omis, Split and Mljet before returning to the “Pearl of the Adriatic.” Look forward to swimming in secluded, crystal-clear blue bays, partaking in delicious Croatian cuisine and embarking on exciting sightseeing tours for a journey you won’t soon forget.
At a Glance
- Sail round-trip from Dubrovnik on the MS Princess Aloha
- Accommodation in air-conditioned, en-suite cabins that include LCD TVs
- Half-board meals, deliciously prepared fresh by the onboard chef
- Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
- Large sundeck with luxurious loungers, one for every passenger to enjoy while taking in stunning panoramic views
- Swimming platform with ladders that dip into the sea
- Inspiring guided walking tours through Korcula, Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik
- Opportunities to sample local foods
- Professional cruise director provided throughout the trip
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi
Day by Day Itinerary
Dubrovnik (WR, D)
Embark on this Croatia cruise from 1pm on. Enjoy a private transfer from your Dubrovnik hotel or Dubrovnik Airport where you ship will be waiting. If you arrive early you might want to let us stow your bags so you can go exploring. Return in time to get settled into your cabin and ready for this evening’s welcome reception, followed by dinner. You’ll meet the captain, crew and your fellow passengers, with plenty of time to mingle.
Korcula (B, L)
We set sail early this morning, heading towards Korcula Island, the birthplace of Marco Polo and a former Venetian stronghold, something you’ll notice as soon as you step into the historic center with the many lion statues scattered about the gates and facades, intertwined with magnificent stonework. But first we’ll enjoy a swim stop in one of the glistening bays. Upon our arrival you’ll join a walking tour through the cobblestone streets, learning about Korcula’s history and marveling at the sights before enjoying time on your own to wander.
Pucisca (B, L, CD)
Cruising on to pretty Pucisca, a small village on Brac Island, renowned for its pure white limestone used in the building of the White House in Washington, DC, you’ll have the option to visit its incredible stonemason school. A swim in one of the many picturesque coves and bays is in order too providing weather permits. Return in time to prepare for the Captain’s Dinner onboard tonight, complete with live entertainment.
Omis, Split (B, L)
Omis is our next stop, a small town and historic gem located where the Cetina River meets the Adriatic. The stone fortresses here provide a glimpse of the pirates who once lived and made their fortunes here. You may want to book a short walking tour before hopping onto a small boat to sail into Cetina River Canyon. In this protected nature area, you’ll be surrounded by serene scenery as we journey on to Radman Mills where in the shadows of tall trees, we can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of mill wheels and a sundial, along with tasty local snacks. Afterwards we’ll continue our cruise to Split, stopping to swim before arriving in the late afternoon. Once we anchor, you’ll join a guided sightseeing tour, visiting the Riva promenade and exploring 4th-century Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace in the historical center. Your evening is free to discover one of the many delightful restaurants and cafes, tucked into alleyways and along the seafront.
Bol, Hvar (B, L)
This morning we’ll head to the small town of Bol on the island of Brac to enjoy its most famous attraction. Zlatni Rat beach, or the Golden Horn as its referred to for its ever-changing shape that’s transformed with the winds and the waves, as well as its golden hues, is considered the most beautiful beach in all of Croatia. Enjoy a swim in its incredibly clear turquoise waters before we sail on to glamorous Hvar. We’ll spend the night on the north end of the island, in Stari Grad, one of the oldest towns in Europe.
Mljet (B, L)
Hvar fades in the distance as we cruise to Croatia’s greenest island, lush Mjlet with its forested national park home to two saltwater lakes and plenty of unspoiled nature. You can purchase a ticket at the entrance of the park that will allow you to explore, perhaps walking the shores of the lakes, renting a canoe to paddle around or a bicycle to ride the scenic paths. Many choose to take the boat ride to St. Mary Islet in the middle of Great Lake, which hosts one of the country’s most beautiful historic sites, a 12th-century church and Benedictine Monastery.
Dubrovnik (B, L)
On our full final day, we sail back to Dubrovnik, stopping for another swim along the way. After anchoring in Dubrovnik Port, you’ll disembark to join a guided sightseeing tour of its magnificent Old City, enclosed by medieval stone walls. Visit world-famous landmarks like Rector’s Palace and stroll the same streets Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, and the cast and crews of “Star Wars,” “Game of Thrones,” and other films have walked. Your evening will be free to take in more of your favorite sights, walk atop the city walls or ride the cable card to the summit of Mt. Srd for a bird’s-eye view of it all.
Breakfast will be served early this morning with departure day here. After your meal and time to say goodbye to the crew and new friends made, your transfer will bring you to your onward hotel in Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik Airport for your return flight home.
- 7 Night superior cruise from Dubrovnik in a choice of cabin
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 Lunches with 4 courses
- Captain's dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water 0.5 l bottle per person per day
- Guided tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Free Wifi and luggage handling
- Private transfers to and from the ship
What's Not Included
- Port taxes of €40 per person
- Return flights to Croatia (Please speak to us about including flights in your package)
2020 Departures from Dubrovnik
- May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- July 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- September 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- October 4th
2021 Departures from Dubrovnik
- May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- June 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- July 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- September 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- October 3rd