Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Alessandro I Yacht, Croatia
- Launch Date: 2011
- Cabins: 5
- Length: 40 meters
- Beam: 8.4 meters
- Passengers: 10
- Cruising Speed (Knots): 12 knots
- Water Capacity (L): 5000 liters
- Crew: Yes
Alessandro I Overview
This award-winning, 131-foot luxury gulet yacht is a head-turner, with impressive features throughout. Her sundeck has a bubbling Jacuzzi and lots of space for relaxing, including enough loungers for every passenger. A swim platform at the rear provides easy access to the clear blue waters of the Adriatic, and you’ll find fabulous spaces for sunset cocktails and alfresco dining too. Speaking of dining, the onboard chef creates outstanding meals based on fresh Mediterranean ingredients, ensuring a mouthwatering experience.
Alessandro I Cabins
The Alessandro I has five spacious cabins ranging from 124- to 309-square-feet. accommodating up to 10 guests. The Master cabin offers the most space, although all are comfortable and come with plenty of storage space along with unlimited air conditioning, a TV and DVD player, minibar and safe. Each one has a private bathroom with a toilet, shower, personal toiletries like shampoo and soap, bathrobes and slippers, beach and bath towels. Cabin cleaning service is provided daily; linen changes are available twice each week.
Alessandro I Facilities and Public Areas
This beautiful yacht offers impressive facilities, although much of your time will probably be spent outdoors on the large deck. There’s ample space for relaxing among dazzling surrounding views, including an alfresco dining area and tables for sipping cocktails while the sun goes down. You’ll find a Jacuzzi which can be illuminated after dark, loungers for sunbathing and items for watersports, including a tender boat and water skis, jet skis, fishing equipment and snorkeling gear. Inside there are comfortable lounging areas and options for entertainment, include a satellite television and DVD player, a USB connection for your multimedia devices, board games and cards.
Alessandro I Dining
The talented onboard chef prepares unforgettable meals to complement your sailing experience. Your concierge assistant will provide you with a list of foods served on the ship and will ensure that it’s modified according to your group’s taste buds while accounting for allergies, and then forwarded to the chef. Dishes aren’t your typical cruise cuisine, you can expect lots of fresh, local ingredients based on Mediterranean and international fare, making dining a highlight of your trip. Drink preferences can also be forwarded so that you can enjoy your favorites at the yacht’s bar.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Alessandro I Yacht Charter Pricing
- Season 1From 25 April 2020 till 27 June 2020$46,102 / Per Week
- Season 2From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020$58,234 / Per Week
- Season 3From 29 August 2020 till 24 October 2020$46,102 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum number of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- Experienced crew consisting of Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, 2 Hostess
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys on board
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
25% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbor and marina docking fees
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.