Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Cesarica Motor Yacht, Croatia
The elegant Cesarica was beautifully designed to provide luxury and comfort to all her guests, accommodating 24 passengers in 11 en-suite, air-conditioned cabins. With three decks, there’s plenty of space to take advantage of indoors and out, while enjoying the breathtaking passing views. One of the most popular spots is the sundeck, with plenty of loungers for soaking up the frequent Croatian sunshine. You’ll find a variety of water toys, snorkeling and fishing gear along with an enticing Jacuzzi, especially enjoyable on a summer evening. Dining can be enjoyed alfresco, or in the comfortable salon which has a satellite TV and DVD player.
There are 11 cabins, accommodating up to 24 guests, including 3 VIP, 6 double and 2 twin cabins, ranging in size from 145- to 237-square feet. All designed for passengers’ safety and comfort, they come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, luxurious bed linens and queen beds in all but the twin cabins, which include singles. Other features include a TV, safe, wardrobe and desk, while private bathrooms come with a hydromassage shower, toilet, hairdryer and personal care products like shampoo and soap. Bath and beach towels are provided as well.
Cesarica Facilities & Public Areas
This beautiful yacht offers multiple common spaces inside and out, including a huge sundeck with cushioned lounge chairs for sunbathing, a Jacuzzi, deck shower, outdoor bar with a lounge area and, on the top deck, an alfresco dining area. Look forward to getting out and playing on and in the water with a collection of watersports gear, including water skis, kayaks, standup paddleboards, fishing and snorkeling equipment. The well-appointed interior includes tables for indoor dining, a TV with a DVD player, CD player, board games and cards.
You’ll have two food options, half-board, including breakfast and lunch, or full-board, with breakfast, lunch and dinner included. The onboard chef prepares international and Mediterranean dishes which will be customized according to your group’s preferences. Before departure you’ll get a list of foods served on the ship from your cruise assistant and can request to add or delete items as well as provide allergy information, likes and dislikes, which will be forwarded to the chef. Purchase drinks at the bar and pay according to consumption, or select a domestic all-inclusive drink package with local non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
Cesarica Motor Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 25 April 2020 till 30 May 2020$37,905 / Per Week
- Season 2From 30 May 2020 till 27 June 2020$41,404 / Per Week
- Season 3From 27 June 2020 till 22 August 2020$45,486 / Per Week
- Season 4From 22 August 2020 till 12 September 2020$41,404 / Per Week
- Season 5From 12 September 2020 till 24 October 2020$37,905 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 22 guests sleeping in 11 cabins
- very experienced crew of 8 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 45 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 250 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 130 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € person/week