Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Please see below detailed Questions and Answers relating to queries we are receiving about travel to Croatia.
As Croatia is not a Schengen member state, it has control over its own borders and is allowing all citizens to enter, without quarantine measures. In order to do so, travellers are required to complete the following Enter Croatia form and produce your booking confirmation from Cruise Croatia at border control on arrival.
Any clients who are concerned about travelling to Croatia this season (2020), can get in touch with our team and discuss deferring their trip to 2021. We will transfer all of the funds you have paid to your new booking in 2021.
To discuss rebooking your trip, please feel free to contact our customer service team who aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours. You can reach us at [email protected]
The small ships that we operate are like small boutique hotels with just 36 guests on board. The crew on board our ships are all experienced and of Croatian origin, who spend the entire season (May to October) on board the ship. We have rigorous cleaning schedules on board our ships, which due to their relatively small size are easy to maintain.
Our ships sail between smaller islands in Croatia, most of which have no reported cases of Corona virus. These include Hvar, Vis, Korcula and Mljet.
Guest safety has always been our highest priority and we are re-training our ground crew to introduce enhanced safety and disinfection protocols across our fleet.
- Pre-boarding health questionnaire – This confidential document will be mandatory for all guests to complete upon boarding and will be retained in strictest confidence by the Captain.
- Mandatory non-touch temperature screenings – All guests and crew will be subject to mandatory temperature checks upon boarding the vessel at each disembarkation point. Daily temperature screenings will be logged by the Cruise Director.
- Additional cleaning procedures will be implemented – Key areas which include public toilets, staircases, railings, bar areas will be regularly cleaned every 30-60 minutes.
- Hand santitzers – Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the vessel. Hand sanitisers have been effective against a broad number of pathogens, including Coronavirus COVID-19.
- Face masks – Complimentary surgical face masks will be available for guests to use when disembarking the vessel for guided daily excursions.
- 24/7 Medical Assistance – Guests will be provided a 24/7 medical assistance whilst on board the vessel. Any guests who feel unwell will immediately be checked and taken to the nearest hospital or medical centre.
We have a 24/7 concierge service, highly experienced cruise directors and an operational office in Split which is on hand to deal with any problems that arise. The benefit of our ships is that they visit smaller less visited ports and sail along the coast, so if medical treatment is required, we can react very quickly.
Healthcare facilities in Croatia are considered to be of a very high standard and in line with EU standards. It’s important to note that healthcare is free to all Croatian citizens with the country benefiting from advanced treatment and the latest technology. There are hospitals in Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik which are a couple of hours away from any one point you will be travelling with us.