Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Corsario Yacht, Croatia
A newly built yacht, Corsario impressed her guests during the 2019 charter season, already developing a reputation for exceeding passengers’ highest expectations. She offers superb accommodation in six en-suite cabins, accommodating up to 12 for an intimate sail through the Adriatic. The highly attentive crew offers their local knowledge for a more authentic experience and exceptional service, while facilities are wide ranging, including vast open space on the flybridge deck, with plenty of room for sunbathing, a Jacuzzi and a sauna. You’ll have access to lots of water toys, fishing gear and snorkeling equipment, and enjoy plenty of tasty cuisine, freshly prepared by the talented onboard chef.
The ship’s six beautifully appointed cabins, ranging from 183- to 345-square feet, including an extra-spacious master and VIP cabin, all come with the latest safety features and high-end amenities. They include an interphone, flat-screen TV, audio surround system, a safe, complimentary Wi-Fi and room service. Each one also comes with unlimited air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower, toilet, hair dryer and personal bath products like shampoo and soap. Beach towels and bathroom towels are provided too.
Corsario Facilities & Public Areas
Look forward to plenty of spaces for relaxing, mingling and getting active on the Corsario. In her main saloon, there are separate dining and lounge areas, with large windows for watching the panoramic vistas pass. There are multiple entertainment options, including a Smart TV with a DVD player, CD player and radio, and a PlayStation, along with a mobile/iPod/iPad docking station. The large flybridge deck offers plenty of space of lounging under the Mediterranean sun, a Jacuzzi and a sauna. Here you’ll find kayaks, jet-skis, standup paddleboards, snorkeling gear and fishing equipment too.
With the talented chef traveling on your journey too, you can expect delicious meals focused on both Mediterranean and international cuisine. Any allergies and special desires or dislikes will be forwarded to the chef so that every member of your group will be satisfied with the dining options, and your favorite drinks will even be waiting in the bar. Just provide a list of what you’d like to have, and you’ll be able to purchase them from the crew according to the bar’s price list.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Corsario Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 23 April 2022 till 25 June 2022$70,544 / Per Week
- Season 2From 25 June 2022 till 03 September 2022$77,717 / Per Week
- Season 3From 03 September 2022 till 22 October 2022$70,544 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- very experienced crew of 8 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 500 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 750 €/person/week
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 300 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 500 €/person/week (Premium non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 100 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
PORT TAXES: A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 10.000 € paid with the final balance which is used to cover the costs incurred during the charter. These costs are typically:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip (this covers the cost per person indicated above)
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Jet Ski fuel costs
- Croatian tourist taxes
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED