Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Croatia Cruises from Dubrovnik
Set sail on a Croatia cruise from Dubrovnik, the heart of Dalmatia and the gateway to the islands. We highly recommend spending a night or two in this ancient walled city before boarding your cruise from Dubrovnik. Sometimes the southern Dalmatian city is known as “The Pearl of the Adriatic” because of the gleaming white stone that the fortress and Old Town are made from.
Our fantastic cruises from Dubrovnik allow you the opportunity to explore the Dalmatian Coast aboard a small cruise ship with a low number of people in comfort and style. We have cruises from Dubrovnik to suit every taste.
Dubrovnik is one of the most prominent touristic destinations in the Mediterranean. Game of Thrones fans will see it as the “real-life Kings Landing”. It’s also recently been used as a set for Star Wars and Robin Hood, all bringing extra publicity to the area.
You’ll find extensive architectural scope from the baroque, Renaissance and Gothic periods. There are fascinating museums and churches underneath it’s skyline, including the Church of Saint Blaise and iconic Dubrovnik Cathedral.
Dotted throughout the Old Town’s winding and romantic cobbled streets are fantastic restaurants, sultry rooftop bars and fabulous hotels. Whilst you’re exploring before you board your cruise from Dubrovnik, we highly recommend walking on top of the medieval city walls. The views are fantastic, and you’ll be able to grasp the might of them and why they have never been penetrated by attacking forces.
Get in touch with our team today to organise a hotel stay before your cruise from Dubrovnik.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MV Bellissima ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Sibenik - Krka - Split
- Onboard MV Infinity ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Trogir - Split
- Onboard MV Memories ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Korcula - Split - Sibenik - Zadar - Rab - Opatija
- Onboard MS Stella MarisVisiting: Dubrovnik - Split - Mali Losinj - Pula - Brijuni National Park - Rovinj - Porec
- Onboard MS PremierVisiting: Dubrovnik - Krka National Park - Kornati National Park - Sali - Zadar
- Onboard MV Black Swan ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Sibenik - Krka - Split
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Hvar Island - Pucisca (Brac Island) - Omis - Split
- Onboard MS Princess AlohaVisiting: Dubrovnik - Korcula - Pucisca - Omis - Split - Bol - Hvar - Mljet