Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Croatia Cruises from Dubrovnik
Set sail on a Croatia cruise from Dubrovnik, the heart of Dalmatia, UNESCO World Heritage site and the gateway to the islands. We highly recommend spending a night or two in this ancient walled city before boarding your cruise. It’s also an ideal location for day trips to explore neighbouring countries such as Bosnia and Montenegro. Sometimes the southern Dalmatian city is known as “The Pearl of the Adriatic” because of the gleaming white stone that the fortress and Old Town are made from.
Our fantastic small ship cruises starting in Dubrovnik allow you the opportunity to explore the Dalmatian Coast aboard a small cruise ship with a low number of people in comfort and style with many exciting shore excursions included such as oyster tasting and wine tasting. We have cruises from Dubrovnik to suit every taste with many departure dates throughout summer.
Dubrovnik is one of the most prominent touristic destinations in the Mediterranean. Game of Thrones fans will see it as the “real-life Kings Landing”. It’s also recently been used as a set for Star Wars and Robin Hood, all bringing extra publicity to the Dalmatian Coast area.
You’ll find extensive architectural scope from the baroque, Renaissance and Gothic periods. There are fascinating museums and churches underneath it’s skyline, including the Church of Saint Blaise and iconic Dubrovnik Cathedral.
Dotted throughout the Old Town’s winding and romantic cobbled streets are fantastic restaurants, sultry rooftop bars and fabulous hotels. Whilst you’re exploring before you board your cruise, we highly recommend walking on top of the medieval city walls. The views are fantastic, and you’ll be able to grasp the might of them and why they have never been penetrated by attacking forces.
Many of our fantastic cruise deals from Dubrovnik are luxury cruises which include half board with breakfast and lunch cooked by the onboard chef. Produce is locally sourced and is prepared in the Croatian cuisine style – lots of fresh fish and healthy options.
Get in touch with our team today to organise a hotel stay before your cruise from Dubrovnik.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MV Bellissima ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Sibenik - Krka - Split
- Onboard MV Infinity ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Trogir - Split
- Onboard MV Memories ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Korcula - Split - Sibenik - Zadar - Rab - Opatija
- Onboard MS Stella MarisVisiting: Dubrovnik - Split - Mali Losinj - Pula - Brijuni National Park - Rovinj - Porec
- Onboard MS PremierVisiting: Dubrovnik - Krka National Park - Kornati National Park - Sali - Zadar
- Onboard MV Black Swan ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Sibenik - Krka - Split
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Hvar Island - Pucisca (Brac Island) - Omis - Split
- Onboard MS Princess AlohaVisiting: Dubrovnik - Korcula - Pucisca - Omis - Split - Bol - Hvar - Mljet
- Built for the 2020 season, the MS Belissima is a 53m (174 ft) signature luxury vessel, with a cruising speed of nine nautical miles. The ship features the latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, carrying up to 38 passengers in 19 twin or double cabins measuring approx. 14-16 square meters. The Belissima offers both a Jacuzzi on the ships sundeck and a small pool on the main deck for ultimate comfort. There is a swimming platform with ladders at the back of the ship for swimming in beautiful bays.
- 2020 build
- Max 38 guests
- Totally renovated for the 2018 season, the MS Stella Maris is a deluxe modern vessel that takes small-ship cruising to whole new levels. She’s about 161-feet-long and 26-feet wide with a maximum capacity for just 36 passengers in 18 comfortable cabins, allowing each guest to enjoy highly person yet unobtrusive, while being able to berth at smaller ports that larger ships can’t reach.
- 2017 build
- Max 36 guests
- New for the 2018 season, the lavish MV Black Swan offers a more intimate cruise with capacity for up to 36 guests, the latest state-of-the-art technology and plenty of amenities to ensure a relaxing, highly personalized experience while sailing the magnificent Croatian coast.
- 2018 build
- Max 36 guests