Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Croatia Cruises from Split
The Roman city of Split is the first port of call for many when embarking on a Croatia cruise. Many of our Croatia cruise ships begin and end their voyage here. If you start your cruise from Split Croatia, you’ll find it has a conveniently-positioned harbour just a few minutes walk from the Old Town, and you’ll see why the beautiful seaside metropolis is one of Croatia’s top places of interest and is listed as a UNESCO heritage site.
As many of our luxury cruises of the Dalmatian islands begin in Split, it is well worth spending some time in this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site. Our travel experts often help our clients organise a night or two in one of our favourite boutique hotels before our Split cruises. Many of our our small ship cruises include tours of Split in the fantastic package of shore excursions. Other shore excursions include wine tasting, oyster tasting and fascinating walking tours lead by local, English-speaking guide, all of which ensure the best cruising experience.
Get in touch with our Croatia travel experts today to find out more about your Croatia small ship cruise from Split.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MV Memories ShipVisiting: Split -Sibenik - Krka - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MV Infinity ShipVisiting: Split - Trogir - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MV Black Swan ShipVisiting: Split - Trogir - (Bol) – Hvar – Bisevo (Blue Cave) – Vis – Korčula – Mljet – Slano (Ston) – Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS Desire ShipVisiting: Split - Brac (Bol) - Hvar - Makarska - Brac (Pucisca) - Split
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Split - Omis - Pucisca - Korcula - Mljet National Park - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Split - Makarska - Sipan/ Trstenik - Korcula - Hvar - Split