Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Croatia Cruises to Korcula
Our Croatia cruises stop off at the sixth largest island in Croatia – Korcula. The island is very recognizable because of its long and narrow shape, off the southern coast of mainland Croatia. Often nicknamed the ‘Little Dubrovnik’, a visit to Korcula Island would not be done properly without a local city tour which is, of course, included in our Croatia cruises.
The city’s architecture is one of the most recognizable features of the island, second to its unique shape. Like Dubrovnik, Korcula Old Town is surrounded by tall walls and towers. These defensive walls were built to protect the town and its citizens from incoming attacks by ships traveling in the Adriatic Sea.
Although the walls are not all in the same condition as they were first built in the 13th century, today, many of the walls are still surprisingly standing tall and are certainly impressive to travelers visiting Korcula. On a guided tour, you will discover the history behind the walls and iconic architecture and the medieval European war.
During the summer months, Korcula becomes a booming island for local celebrations and festivals. Food and wine festivals often take place throughout the spring and summer months. These include fisherman’s evening events which are essentially local food markets offering the freshest and most exquisite fish and seafood. Music, sport, and art festivals are also organized throughout the summer months, creating a lively atmosphere on the island.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MS Princess AlohaVisiting: Dubrovnik - Korcula - Pucisca - Omis - Split - Bol - Hvar - Mljet
- Onboard MV Memories ShipVisiting: Split -Sibenik - Krka - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS Stella MarisVisiting: Dubrovnik - Split - Mali Losinj - Pula - Brijuni National Park - Rovinj - Porec
- Onboard MS PremierVisiting: Zadar - Sali - Kornati National Park/Krka National Park - Mljet - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MV Maritimo ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Korcula - Metkovic - Split - Krka Waterfalls - Sibenik - Zadar - Rab - Opatija
- Onboard MS Desire ShipVisiting: Split - Brac (Bol) - Hvar - Makarska - Brac (Pucisca) - Split