Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Croatia Cruises to Vis
During your Croatia cruise, you’ll stop off at the beautiful and relatively undisturbed island of Vis. As the island was closed to tourism until 1989, the island, to some extent, feels like a hidden gem in Croatia. That said, Vis Island was the filming location for Mumma Mia 2 so it’s definitely become more popular.
Although there are only two main towns in Vis – Vis Town in the northeast and Komiza in the southwest – there are still plenty of things to do on the island. Our Croatia cruises arrive into Vis late afternoon so there is plenty of time to explore the island.
Included in our Croatia cruises is an excursion to the Blue Cave. When the sun is at its highest point, it shines into the cave to creates illuminous and electric blue shades. Although busy during the summer months, the Blue Cave is certainly an experience to remember.
During the evening, the old town streets are filled with authentic restaurants serving local Croatian delicacies and freshly caught fish. In fact, a place in Komiza has become famous for its fresh lobster – served with fresh spaghetti and seasoned to perfection.
There are plenty of beautiful spots on the island for peace and tranquillity. Whether it’s a beach, a rocky viewpoint or a local café with views out to the ocean, Vis is the perfect Croatian island for a slower and quieter visit. To answer any questions you may have about activities and excursions in Vis, our travel experts would love to hear from you.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Hvar Island - Pucisca (Brac Island) - Omis - Split
- Onboard MS Arca ShipVisiting: Split - Sibenik - Krka - Galesnjak - Zadar - Sali - Kornati - Vis - Hvar
- Onboard MV Infinity ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Trogir - Split