Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
7-Night Dubrovnik to Opatija Deluxe Balcony Cruise
Dubrovnik - Korcula - Hvar - Split - Sibenik - Krk Waterfalls National Park - Zadar - Rab - Opatija
An extraordinary Deluxe Balcony Cruise, sailing from Dubrovnik up to Opatija, where you explore the full length of the magnificent Croatian coastline on a state-of-the-art ship, whilst enjoying a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences.
This magical cruise includes stops in Korcula, Hvar, Split, Sibenik, Zadar and Rab Island with a special tour of the magnificent and spectacular Krka National Park. Enjoy cities overflowing with historical sites, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline.
At a Glance
- 7-night Deluxe Balcony Cruise, sailing along the full length of the Croatian coastline
- Visit magnificent islands and cities along the spectacular coast, the chic southern Dalmatian & the unspoilt Kvarner islands
- Enjoy guided walking tours of Rab Island & elegant Opatija as well as the charming medieval centers of Zadar, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- A fascinating guided tour of the stunning Krka National Park, mother nature's phenomenon with its beautiful lakes and waterfalls
- Sumptuous buffet breakfast & 4-course lunch, prepared on board by our excellent chefs
- Welcome Cocktail Evening & Captain's Dinner with live local entertainment
- Sample the traditional Dalmatian cuisine at the charming local restaurants on route
- Experience the tasty Rab cakes on the ‘Island of Love’ & the authentic Maraschino liquer in Zadar
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board & a friendly Captain & Crew
Day by Day Itinerary (B-Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ T- Tasting/ D-Dinner)
Dubrovnik - Korcula (D)
We set sail at 1pm towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning, secluded bays on route and enjoy a swim or snorkel in the crystal-clear Adriatic. We will experience the guided walking tour of the charming Old Town on arrival. The compact, picturesque fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. The central area of this enchanting town has an abundance of good wine bars where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian experience.
KORCULA – HVAR (B, L)
We depart from Korcula harbour and continue to the island of Hvar, which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender, olive groves and lush vineyards. Here we will meet our local guide for a walking tour this afternoon, to experience the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theatre in Europe. You will have the opportunity to walk up to the hilltop medieval fortress for the most spectacular panoramic views of the harbour below. Enjoy your evening in one of Hvar’s excellent restaurants, bars or trendy cafes.
HVAR – SPLIT (B, L)
We will set off early for the city of Split, the capital of the Dalmatia region. Listed as a UNESCO World heritage site, Split boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture. It features one of the best-preserved Roman palaces in the world, inscribed on UNESCO heritage list since 1979. The Diocletian’s Palace makes the core of the Old Town and a symbol of modern-day Split, incorporating an eclectic combination of Roman temples, Gothic palaces and modern Mediterranean-style stone houses. You will enjoy a guided tour of the city on arrival with your evening free to soak up its cosmopolitan atmosphere.
KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SIBENIK (B, L, D)
Today is one of the highlights, as you spend the afternoon visiting the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, which is mother nature’s phenomenon. Your guided afternoon tour will take you to admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes as you stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora. Enjoy a traditional Croatian village dinner after the tour, before returning to the medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. You will have the opportunity to meander through the labyrinth of backstreets and narrow alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the St John’s.
SIBENIK - ZADAR (B, L, T)
This morning we sail on towards the centre of Dalmatia, the famous town of Zadar with its rich cultural heritage, with an abundance of archaeological sites, monuments and beautiful seaside promenades. You will be met by our local guide for a walking tour of this fascinating and emerging town. You will also get to taste Zadar’s authentic cherry Maraschino liqueur and visit the unique and incredible Sea Organ, an underwater system of pipes and whistles that provides mellifluous tones by the movement of the sea.
ZADAR – RAB ISLAND (B, L, T)
We set sail for the charming Rab Island, known as the ‘Island of Love.’ Rab is one of the greenest islands in the Adriatic and probably one of the most magical, encircled by ancient walls. We have arranged for our local guide to take you on a walking tour of the old town. You’ll visit the imposing stone walls, 16th century monastery of St Justine, the Romanesque church towers, medieval palaces whilst strolling along the stone streets and ancient facades. You will also get to sample the traditional sweet treat which is native to the island: the Rabska Torta or Rab cake.
RAB ISLAND - OPATIJA (B, L, D)
We make an early departure for the elegant coastal resort of Opatija. You will be met by our local guide for a walking tour of the town, rich in history and culture with well-manicured parks and glamorous villas. You will have a chance to visit the Croatian Walk of Fame and the small harbour known locally as Portić. You will have the opportunity to walk the famous ‘Lungomare’ promenade. After working up an appetite, you will return to the ship for the captain’s farewell evening dinner with live entertainment on board.
OPATIJA Check out (B)
After breakfast, it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out is by 9am with a private transfer to the airport or to your onward hotel.
- 7-night deluxe cruise with a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP upper deck cabin with private balcony
- Private return transfers from Dubrovnik harbour to the airport
- Welcome reception dinner and cocktail party, Captain’s dinner with live entertainment and third evening dinner
- Daily buffet breakfast and 4 course set lunch, with fresh fruit and a choice of drink with your daily lunch
- 1L of bottled water per person daily
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Korčula and Hvar
- Wine tasting tour on Vis Island and Oyster harvesting in Ston
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik cable car and Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes, port fees & Wifi included
- English-speaking cruise director
What's Not Included
- Port Taxes of €60 per person
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please ask if you would like us to book flights for you)
2021 Dubrovnik to Opatija Departures
- June 19
- September 19
2022 Dubrovnik to Opatija Departures
- Contact us for further details