7-Night Dubrovnik to Split Deluxe Cruise
Dubrovnik - Slano/ Ston - Mljet National Park - Korcula - Hvar Island - Vis Island - Sibenik - Krka Waterfalls National Park - Split
7 Night Dubrovnik to Split Deluxe Cruise
This is a fantastic Deluxe Cruise from the iconic city of Dubrovnik to charming Split, where you explore the magnificent Croatian coastline and tranquil Dalmatian islands on a state-of-the-art ship. You will enjoy a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences.
This magical cruise includes stops in Slano/ Ston, Mljet National Park, Korcula Island, Vis Island & Hvar Island.
Enjoy magnificent cities, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline on board a comfortable Deluxe ship, with a maximum of just 38 passengers.
At a Glance
- 7-night Deluxe Cruise from the magnificent city of Dubrovnik to enchanting Split
- Explore a hand-picked selection of magnificent & charming islands and cities along this mesmerizing coastline
- Guided walking tours of the medieval towns: Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- Visit and guided tour of the breathtaking Mljet National Park
- Sumptuous breakfast & 4-course set lunch daily on board with opportunities to sample the local restaurants by night
- Captain's farewell Dinner with live local entertainment & Welcome Cocktail Evening
- A visit to the famous Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon
- Oyster Farm visit and tasting experience, sampling this popular delicacy
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board
- Private luxury airport transfers to and from the ship in Dubrovnik & Split
Itinerary - B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner T: Tasting
Transfer to Dubrovnik Gruž harbour. Check in from 14.00 hrs onwards. After checking in you can join our guided tour of the famous old town. Dubrovnik has an abundance of ancient historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. After admiring the classic Renaissance architecture, you will have time at leisure. We suggest you visit the city walls and see Dubrovnik from a completely different angle as you get to walk the beautiful city walls. Return to the ship for the welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK - SLANO (B, L, T)
Departure to the charming village of Slano. You can relax and enjoy the stunning scenery during breakfast, as we cruise around Dubrovnik’s city walls before heading in the direction of the Elaphiti islands for a swim stop. Afternoon arrival in Slano. The traditional fisherman’s village was once fortified and is famous for its oysters. From Slano we head towards Ston, to explore the town’s medieval ramparts and coastal beauty. You will also visit an oyster farm where you can learn more about oysters and sample this popular delicacy. Overnight in Ston.
SLANO - MLJET - KORČULA (B, L)
We depart early and head further north to the Island of Mljet. Enjoy a stroll to the Mljet National Park, where you can explore the famous salt lakes and enjoy a boat ride to St Mary’s Isle. We then continue to the island of Korčula, which is known as the birthplace of the famous world explorer Marco Polo. Join the English speaking guided walking tour of this charming medieval town.
KORČULA - HVAR (B, L)
We depart from Korčula and continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. On arrival in Hvar, enjoy a guided tour of the Old Town where you can learn more about this fascinating island. Visit the Spanjola Fortress and enjoy spectacular views over Hvar and its neighbouring islands. Overnight in the port. Hvar has a large mix of excellent restaurants, bars, cafes to sample.
HVAR - Biševo (Blue Cave) - VIS (B, L, T, D)
We continue with our cruise to the island of Vis after breakfast. The island was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base, and due to its secluded and isolated position has a unique charm. Vis town, situated on the northern side of the island, is situated near to the remains of the ancient urban centre of Issa. On route, we head towards the island of Biševo. Here you will visit the famous Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. On arrival in Vis, enjoy a delicious wine tasting at a local winery.
VIS – ŠIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
Our journey continues as we sail onto Šibenik, a captivating city founded over 1,000 years ago on the coastal mainland. This ancient city is the former seat of King Petar Krešimir, for that reason, Šibenik is also called “Krešimir’s town”. One of the most popular sights in this city is the Šibenik Cathedral, an important architectural monument of the Renaissance period in Croatia. You’ll also have an opportunity to visit nearby Krka National Park and its magnificent waterfalls. You can even take a dip into the serene pool that sits beneath Skradinski Buk falls. Tonight, is the Captain’s Dinner on board, with live entertainment.
ŠIBENIK - SPLIT (B, L)
On the final day of your cruise, we make an early departure from the old medieval city of Šibenik and head towards Split. On arrival at the port, join a guided walking tour of the beautiful, historical Old City before having some free time to walk the famous Riva Promenade. Split is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Tonight, you can sample the excellent restaurants in the Old Town on your final evening.
SATURDAY - SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all your fellow passengers. Check out by 9.00 am.
- Private transfer to Gruz Harbour to board your cruise ship
- 7 Night deluxe cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited filtered water daily and afternoon tea and biscuits
- A choice of drink with your daily lunch
- 3- Course welcome dinner & cocktail on your first evening
- Captain’s evening dinner with live entertainment
- Wine tasting experience on the Island of Vis
- Guided tour and entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Includes guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- Complimentary WiFi on-board
- Visitors taxes and port fees
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
Departure Dates 2020 - Dubrovnik to Split
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June, 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020Price From: $1,695.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020Price From: $1,895.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020Price From: $1,699.00 per person