7-Night Dubrovnik to Split Deluxe Balcony Cruise
Dubrovnik - Slano/ Ston - Mljet National Park - Korcula - Hvar Island - Vis Island - Sibenik - Krka Waterfalls National Park - Split
Dubrovnik to Split 7 Night Deluxe Balcony Cruise
This is a delightful Deluxe Balcony Cruise from the iconic Croatian city of Dubrovnik to charming Split where you explore the magnificent Croatian coastline and tranquil Dalmatian islands on a state-of-the-art ship. You will enjoy a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences.
This magical cruise includes stops in Slano/ Ston, Mljet National Park, Korcula Island, Hvar Island, Vis Island & Sibenik with a tour of the magnificent and spectacular Krka National Park. Enjoy gorgeous cities, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline on board a brand new ship.
At a Glance
- Intimate Deluxe Cruise from the stunning city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split, admiring islands and cities along this spectacular coastline from the comfort of your own cabin balcony
- Guided walking tours of the captivating, medieval towns of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- Tours of the breathtaking Krka National Park & the tranquil Mljet National Park
- Admire the Blue Cave sea grotto of illuminated light, a natural phenomenon
- Sumptuous breakfast & 4-course lunch on board, cooked by our local chefs
- Welcome Cocktail Evening, a traditional Croatian Village Dinner & a Captain's farewell Dinner with live local entertainment
- A fantastic wine-tasting experience & visit the unique Oyster farm where you will get to sample tasty fresh oysters
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board
- Private luxury airport transfers
Itinerary - B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner T: Tasting
Private transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Gruz harbour with check in from 2pm. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and also walk the top of the City Walls, to enjoy magnificent, panoramic scenic views of the ancient city and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. Tonight, your week’s island-hopping will start with the Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Cruise Director, friendly Captain and crew and fellow passengers. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK - SLANO (B, L, T)
We set sail early this morning, departing from Dubrovnik, heading towards the fishing village of Slano, situated on the mainland. We will have a refreshing swim stop on route before arriving at the peaceful, traditional fishermen’s village. The charming village of Slano is the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you will have the opportunity to sample fresh oysters.
SLANO – MLJET NATIONAL PARK - KORCULA (B, L, D)
We depart early to visit the tranquil and stunning Mljet National Park. On arrival, join our local guide for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the park. We then continue to the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. We will have a guided walking tour of the charming Old Town. The picturesque fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. Tonight, we have a traditional village dinner with authentic local entertainment.
KORCULA - HVAR (B, L)
We depart from Korcula and continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Once we arrive in Hvar, we will take our guided walking tour to experience the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbor and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has a large mix of excellent restaurants, bars and cafes to sample tonight and to try out the excellent local cuisine.
HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
We sail on towards the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. On route, we head towards Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. This is truly a natural marvel, a sea grotto of illuminated light. Once we arrive in Vis, we have a fantastic wine-tasting experience where you will sample some of the delicious local wines. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll and visit Villae Rusticae, on the waterfront.
VIS – SIBENIK – KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
We set sail for the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. On arrival, we will have a fabulous trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, which is mother nature’s phenomenon. Admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall. Return to Sibenik where you can explore the labyrinth of backstreets and medieval alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the St John’s Church. Tonight is the Captain’s Dinner on board, with live entertainment.
SIBENIK - SPLIT (B, L)
On the final day of your cruise, we make an early departure from the old medieval city of Sibenik and head towards Split. On arrival at the port, join a guided walking tour of the beautiful, historical Old City before having some free time to walk the famous Riva Promenade. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Tonight, you can sample the excellent restaurants in the Old Town on your final evening.
SATURDAY - SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out is by 9am with a private transfer to Split airport after a memorable cruise.
- Brand new 2019/2020 built ship with onboard Jacuzzi and splash pool
- Private arrival and departure transfers from and to the respective airports
- 7 Night Deluxe Balcony cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited bottled water and daily afternoon tea and biscuits
- A choice of wine, beer of soft drink with your lunch
- 3 Course welcome dinner with drink
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik city walls
- Guided tour and entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Guided tour and entrance to the Blue Cave
- Guided tour and entrance to the Krka National Park
- Includes guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- On board lectures
- Free WiFi on-board with free iPads available for use
- Visitors taxes and port fees
Departure Dates 2020 - Dubrovnik to Split
- May 23, 30
- June, 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days04-25-2020 / 10-10-2020From $1,795.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days06-01-2020 / 09-30-2020From $1,895.00 per person
- Explore This Trip
Deluxe Balcony7 Days06-01-2020 / 09-30-2020From $1,795.00 per person