Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Dubrovnik to Split Cruises
Croatia is ideal for a small ship cruise, and Dubrovnik to Split cruises are one of the most memorable journeys a traveler can take. The over 3,278-mile coastline and more than 1,000 islands and islets are ideal for sailing, making for a true island-hopping paradise. Each cruise from Dubrovnik is a 7 nights cruise.
With Croatia luxury cruise departures from the “Pearl of the Adriatic” you’ll get to begin your exciting adventure in a big way, strolling the UNESCO World Heritage streets of Old City Dubrovnik, discovering “Game of Thrones” filming sites among the grand medieval architecture with aristocratic palazzi and Baroque churches, all contained within medieval fortifications.
As you sail towards Split on a luxury cruise from Dubrovnik, you’ll be able to stop at some of the most enchanting isles in the country, like spectacular Mljet Island, home to Mljet National Park, which covers a third of it with dense forest and famous salt lakes. Korcula is often on the itinerary too, the birthplace of Marco Polo with its captivating fortified Old Town that contains Venetian details throughout. You may find yourself cruising towards the tiny island of Bisevo where you can find the ethereal Blue Cave.
You can cruise Dubrovnik to Split in a main deck or lower deck cabin on one of our superior ships. All of these oneway cruises offer a buffet breakfast and lunches onboard. As you set sail on your cruise from Dubrovnik, you’ll find our ships have plenty of outside deck space on which to relax and watch islands float by. Which will be your favorite Croatian island?
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MV Bellissima ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Sibenik - Krka - Split
- Onboard MV Infinity ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Trogir - Split
- Onboard MV Black Swan ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Slano (Ston) - Mljet - Korcula - Vis - Hvar - Sibenik - Krka - Split
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Dubrovnik - Hvar Island - Pucisca (Brac Island) - Omis - Split