This deluxe Croatian cruise sails for seven magical nights from the ancient city of Dubrovnik to Zadar, visiting some of the country’s most alluring coastal cities and island treasures. Enjoy a more personal, authentic experience with small passenger to crew ratios and exciting tours led by knowledgeable local guides. In between, look forward to swimming in crystal-clear blue waters and relaxing on the large sundeck with loungers and a plunge pool, watching the breathtaking scenery go by.
At a Glance
- 7-night Dalmatian coast cruise on the luxurious MS Premier deluxe balcony ship from Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Cabin options with private balconies available
- All cabins are air-conditioned, spacious and include private facilities
- Deluxe ship with a large sundeck and plunge pool
- Opportunities to dine on Croatian cuisine and enjoy fine local wine in traditional restaurants
- Freshly prepared half-board meals included
- Inspiring guided walking tours through Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, Split, Zadar, Mljet, Krka and Kornati national parks
- Professional, English-speaking cruise director provided throughout
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Arrival and departure transfers, to/from the local airport or your local hotel
Day by Day Itinerary
Your luxury Croatian cruise begins with transfer from your Dubrovnik hotel if you’ve decided to arrive early, or from Dubrovnik Airport. You’ll be taken to Gruz Harbour with embarkation on the MS Premier from noon on. Get settled in your cabin and enjoy relaxing onboard or drop off your luggage and wander through the marble “Pearl of the Adriatic” streets. This evening a welcome reception will be hosted onboard, including introductions to your captain, crew and fellow passengers.
Mljet, Korcula (B, L, D)
Before we set sail, you’ll meet a local guide for a sightseeing tour of Old City Dubrovnik. Discover what’s behind those impressive medieval stone walls, including famous landmarks like Rector’s Palace, one of the most magnificent and important buildings in the old Dubrovnik Republic. Once we’re all back on board, we cruise toward forested Mljet Island, known for its many spectacular greens and blues, from the trees to its breathtaking saltwater lakes in Mljet National Park. You’ll be led along the scenic paths of the park for a tour, before we take off again, this time for storybook Korcula, the purported birthplace of explorer Marco Polo. We’ll anchor there for the night, enjoying dinner onboard.
Hvar (B, L)
This morning you’ll get to enter the walls that surround Old Town Korcula, where you’ll be led on a walking tour through the narrow, cobbled streets. Gaze up at the lookout towers and the Venetian Renaissance architecture, including the Cathedral of St. Mark’s in the central square. It’s like a trip back in time, with your guide revealing the centuries-old stories behind the sights. Returning to the ship, we continue cruising to Croatia’s longest island, Hvar. It’s not only renowned for its glitz and glamour, but its history, which you’ll get to delve into with a sightseeing tour. Visit many impressive historic structures that include the public theater which opened its doors more than 400 years ago – it’s older than even England’s Shakespeare theater. Your evening will be spent as you please, perhaps exploring the famous nightlife scene, sampling one of the many upscale restaurants.
Bol, Split (B, L)
As Hvar fades away in the distance, we reach Brac Island. We’ll stop in Bol so that you can swim off the shores of famous Zlatni Rat, widely considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Europe. Nicknamed the Golden Horn, its shape is ever-changing with the winds and the tides. It spans about a third of a mile into the surreal blue sea, ideal for a refreshing dip. The 1,700-year-old city of Split is our next stop. We’ll anchor here for the night and you’ll disembark to join a tour of the inner historic city. The maze-like Diocletian’s Palace is a UNESCO Heritage Site, built by Emperor Diocletian in the late 3rd and early 4th centuries as his retirement residence. Today, it’s home to many well-preserved Roman remnants along with magnificent gothic and Renaissance structures. The evening is yours to enjoy the shops, bars and eateries that are lined along the enticing alleyways.
Vis (B, L)
Cruising on this morning, we head toward the UNESCO-protected city of Trogir on the mainland where you’ll be able to wander through on your own, visiting famous sites like the Cathedral of St. Lawrence, considered one of the country’s finest examples of sacral architecture and Kamerlengo Castle, a Venetian fortress and castle built in 1420. As we cruise to Sibenik we’ll make a swim stop. After anchoring in the over 1,000-year-old city, join a sightseeing tour of the highlights which includes St. James Cathedral, one of the largest and most important cathedrals of its kind. The evening is yours to enjoy at your leisure.
Krka and Kornati National Parks, Sali (B, L, CD)
Waking up in Sibenik, we’ll be close to two of Croatia’s most stunning national parks, with the day devoted to exploring them. Discover the gorgeous series of waterfalls in Krka National Park, including its most famous, Skradinski Buk which spills into a turquoise pool, flanked by traditional watermills. We sail among the over 140 islands of Kornati National Park, stopping at a secluded bay on one of the most enchanting isles before reaching our overnight destination, Sali, a small village on the island of Dugi otok. This is where we’ll host the Captain’s Dinner this evening, complemented with live entertainment onboard.
Zadar (B, L)
We cruise to our final destination today, Zadar, with arrival in late afternoon. Enjoy a relaxing morning, stopping for a swim. Once we’ve anchored, you’ll disembark of a walking tour through the city’s historical center. Discover 3,000 years of history enclosed in 16th-century walls while visiting landmarks like Dalmatia’s largest cathedral, Zadar Cathedral and the 1st-century BC Roman forum. You’ll have the rest of the day to enjoy at your leisure, the perfect time to pick up any last-minute gifts and souvenirs as well as celebrate your memorable adventure in one of the outstanding restaurants.
If you haven’t done so already, make sure your bags are packed and ready to go for transfer to Zadar Airport or your onward Zadar hotel. You’ll have time to get fueled for the journey with one last breakfast as well as farewells to the crew and your shipmates. While goodbyes are never easy, we hope to see you again with the endless places to see and things to do in this spectacular region of the world.
- 7 nights of sailing on a luxury Croatia cruise on the M/S Premier from Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Spacious en-suite, air-conditioned cabin with modern amenities
- Welcome Reception on the evening of arrival
- Meals on a half-board basis, all freshly prepared including a daily breakfast buffet with hot and cold items
- 4-course lunches plus some dinners, according to the specific itinerary
- Complimentary filtered water, tea and coffee available throughout the cruise
- Complimentary fresh fruit provided daily
- Professional English speaking cruise director
- Guided sightseeing tours through Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, Split, Zadar, Mljet, Krka and Kornati national parks
- Whisper technology to enhance tours
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Baggage handling
- Cabin service provided daily
- Private arrival and departure transfers
What's Not Included
- Port taxes of €90 per person
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please ask us if you would like flights included in your package)
2020 Dubrovnik to Zadar Departures
- May 2nd, 16th, 30th
- June 13th, 27th
- July 11th, 25th
- August 8th, 22nd
- September 5th, 19th
- October 3rd
2021 Dubrovnik to Zadar Departures
- May 1st, 15th, 29th
- June 12th, 26th
- July 10th, 24th
- August 7th, 21st
- September 4th, 18th
- October 2nd