Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Alba, Croatia
Gulet Alba Overview
Gulet Alba is a beautifully maintained Croatian motor sailer, with comfortable accommodation in 5 en-suite cabins accommodation up to 10 guests who can except exceptional service from the friendly, dedicated crew. Fully refurbished in 2014, she has a brand-new interior with high-end features that combine maritime themes with European grandeur, including opulent touches like intricately carved ceilings. She’s got plenty of outdoor living space too, with huge deck areas, large enough to practice yoga under the morning sun or dance under the stars. A tender boat and water toys are included too.
Gulet Alba Cabins
The Alba accommodates up to 10 guests in five well-appointed cabins, including 1 twin, 2 doubles, 1 master and 1 VIP cabin. Your comfort is ensured with unlimited air conditioning, luxurious bed linens that can be changed upon request, a wardrobe and plenty of storage space. Each one has a private bathroom with a shower, toilet, shampoo, soap, hairdryer, bath and beach towels. Cabin cleaning service is provided daily.
Gulet Alba Facilities & Public Areas
A wide range of facilities and fabulous common spaces are featured on the Alba, including an inviting deck for relaxing and socializing while surrounded by the magnificent coastal and island scenery. The foredeck is massive, with plenty of room to spread out, enjoy sunbathing on cushioned loungers, practice your yoga poses or dance. Look forward to alfresco dining on the aft deck and sipping cocktails at sunset with 360-degree views. Guests can also take advantage of water toys like a Waverunner, water skis and snorkeling gear. Inside, the spacious saloon is a popular spot for entertaining, and includes a TV and DVD player, a USB connection for multimedia devices, cards and board games.
Gulet Alba Dining
You’ll have your own talented chef onboard who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean and international meals, with half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) options. You’ll be given a list of the foods served onboard to specify what you’d like added and removed along with any allergy information. Purchase drinks individually at the bar, paying according to consumption, or choose a domestic all-inclusive non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage package. If you prefer to bring your own favorite drinks, you can do so with a corkage fee.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Alba Charter Prices
- Season 1From 25 April 2020 till 06 June 2020$16,328 / Per Week
- Season 2From 06 June 2020 till 20 June 2020$20,993 / Per Week
- Season 3From 20 June 2020 till 29 August 2020$23,326 / Per Week
- Season 4From 29 August 2020 till 26 September 2020$20,993 / Per Week
- Season 5From 26 September 2020 till 24 October 2020$16,328 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- very experienced crew of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 45 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 175 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 105 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 €person/week