Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Allure, Croatia
Gulet Allure Overview
The Gulet Allure E hosts seven sumptuous en-suite cabins along with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas. She comes with a professional crew dedicated to ensuring every member of your group enjoys a memorable experience by providing unrivaled service and an in-depth knowledge of the region. Her onboard chef is a highlight, preparing fresh and creative meals utilizing high-quality local ingredients, while her room decks are a popular place to be for soaking up the Mediterranean sun while surrounded by the breathtaking Dalmatian scenery. Her interior is just as impressive, with elegant indoor spaces for dining and entertaining.
Gulet Allure Cabins
There are seven cabins on Allure E, six doubles (two of which have a double bed and bunk bed) and one master cabin. All are en-suite, with private bathrooms that include a shower, toilet, hairdryer, beach towels (one per person per week) and bath towels. Each cabin also comes with a wardrobe and plenty of storage space, a Bluetooth music system, a safe, fan and up to 12 hours of air conditioning a day to ensure your comfort.
Gulet Allure Facilities & Public Areas
Allure E offers enticing spaces for socializing, relaxation and fun inside and out. Her Main Saloon contains stylish furniture and décor to provide a laid-back yet elegant atmosphere. It includes a dining area, elegant bar and lounge. There’s a flat-screen TV with wireless Bluetooth speakers and a DVD player along with board games, cards and books. On the deck, enjoy sunbathing one of the comfortable cushioned loungers or the king-size sunbed, alfresco dining and sipping cocktails at sunset. You’ll find a variety of water toys like kayaks, paddleboards, water skis and a SeaDoo along with fishing and snorkeling gear too.
Gulet Allure Dining
The gastronomic delights prepared fresh by the onboard chef are a highlight for many guests. Choose from two options: half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Before departure your concierge assistant will give you with a list of foods served on the vessel so that you can request additional items or delete some, and provide any allergy information which will all be forwarded to the chef. Drinks may be purchased from the yacht’s bar, paid according to consumption, or you can select an all-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks package. If you wish to bring your favorite beverages onboard, you can do so with a corkage fee.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Allure Charter Prices
- Season 1Pre/PostAU$24,823 / Per Week
- Season 225.04.-23.05. / 12.09.-12.10.AU$24,823 / Per Week
- Season 323.05.-20.06. / 22.08.-12.09.AU$27,945 / Per Week
- Season 420.06.-27.06.AU$29,507 / Per Week
- Season 527.06.-22.08.AU$31,068 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 14 guests sleeping in 7 cabins
- very experienced crew of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 200 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 90 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 €person/week