Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Altair Overview
Designed specifically for cruising the Dalmatian coast, Altair is a luxury motor yacht with six cabins, accommodating up to 12 with all the modern comforts. She has an expansive deck for sunbathing on a comfy lounger or relaxing in the shade while gazing out at the stunning passing scenery. It’s easy to take advantage of all that surrounding water with water sports equipment like snorkeling gear and paddle boards. Dine indoors or out, and enjoy cocktails and conversation at the bar.
Gulet Altair Cabins
Altair sleeps up to a dozen guests in six cabins. Designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, all have private bathrooms, each of which have a shower, toilet, hairdryer, complimentary bath products like shampoo and soap. Bath towels and beach towels are provided too. You’ll also have 24 V/220 electricity for charging your electronics and as the free Wi-Fi extends to each cabin, you can share the many photos you’re bound to take with family and friends at home right from bed.
Gulet Altair Facilities & Public Areas
You’ll have everything you need for a magical Croatian cruise while traveling aboard Altair. She includes a wide range of water sports equipment, including snorkels, masks, and fins, paddle boards, and fishing gear. You can go water skiing or enjoy a thrilling donut ride too. When you want to relax, relax on one of the loungers on deck while enjoying the passing scenery or head indoors for entertainment with a TV that has a DVD player and USB connection for your multimedia devices.
Gulet Altair Dining
The chef prepares mouthwatering meals onboard, using local ingredients as often as possible. With a BBQ grill, cookouts are possible too. All meals can be enjoyed in the alfresco dining area or indoors with the elegant, air-conditioned salon offering plenty of comfortable seating. There’s a bar where you can order up non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages that are paid according to consumption or may be included in your package. No matter where you drink or dine you won’t have to miss the passing views.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Altair Charter Prices
- Season 1From 22 April 2023 till 03 June 2023$15,023 / Per Week
- Season 2From 03 June 2023 till 24 June 2023$16,117 / Per Week
- Season 3From 24 June 2023 till 19 August 2023$17,212 / Per Week
- Season 4From 19 August 2023 till 23 September 2023$16,117 / Per Week
- Season 5From 23 September 2023 till 14 October 2023$15,023 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 4 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning for 12 hours a day throughout your cruise
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Local transfers to and from the yacht
What's not included
- Entrance fees for any national parks visited
- Supplement for one-way journey: 1,000 €
- Port taxes
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 390 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 35 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 200 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 90 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 700 €
Port taxes payable – €45 €100person/week depending on whether you dock in marina’s or on buoys.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED