Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Andjeo, Croatia
Gulet Andjeo Overview
Gulet Andjeo has developed a reputation with her beauty and hard-working crew that provide a relaxing, memorable experience for sailing the Adriatic. She includes five spacious cabins, all with en-suite with king-size beds, and two decks for relaxing and socializing during your cruise. Enjoy dining outdoors or in, either way, the talented chef is likely to be one of the highlights, along with time out in the sea, discovering the magnificent underwater world with the snorkel gear provided, or taking out one of the many water toys like a new jet ski.
Gulet Andjeo Cabins
Gulet Andjeo hosts five comfortable en-suite cabins, four doubles and 1 extra-spacious Master, all of which come with unlimited air conditioning for your comfort, ensuring a peaceful night’s sleep. Each one has a wardrobe and lots of storage space and luxurious linens, changed once per week. Private bathrooms include toilets, showers, hairdryers, personal care products like shampoo and soap, bath and beach towels. Daily cabin cleaning service is provided as well.
Gulet Andjeo Facilities & Public Areas
Gulet Andjeo’s interior includes a spacious salon, a fully equipped kitchen and bar. Enjoy a variety of indoor entertaining, including a TV and DVD player, board games, cards and even karaoke. Outdoors there are two decks with plenty of space for relaxing and soaking up the sun, including comfy loungers for sunbathing. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the stern deck with a table and seating for 10. Watersports gear is included, ideal for using while anchored in one of the beautiful bays, including a new jet ski, inflatable kayak, water skis, tubes and snorkeling equipment.
Gulet Andjeo Dining
Look forward to outstanding memorable meals onboard, thanks to the creative chef who’ll be traveling with you. Two meal options are available, half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), with discounts for children offered. All can be personalized for your group, with a list of foods served on the ship provided to you before your departure. You’ll be able to add items you’d like or remove items you prefer not to have, as well as provide allergy information, all of which will be forwarded to the chef by your concierge assistant. All-inclusive domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink packages are available, or you can pay a corkage fee and provide a list of your favorite drinks which will be supplied for the cost of the supermarket bill.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Andjeo Charter Prices
- Season 1From 03 June 2023 till 10 June 2023$21,374 / Per Week
- Season 2From 10 June 2023 till 01 July 2023$23,749 / Per Week
- Season 3From 01 July 2023 till 12 August 2023$26,124 / Per Week
- Season 4From 12 August 2023 till 02 September 2023$23,749 / Per Week
- Season 5From 02 September 2023 till 30 September 2023$21,374 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- very experienced crew of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
- Child Discounts: up to 4 years free of charge, from 4-7 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 200 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 100 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Drinks and beverages supplied by yourselves: corkage fee of 800 €/person/week
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 €person/week
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED