Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Fortuna Overview
A sleek beauty, Fortuna comes with an outstanding local crew who will ensure you have everything you need for a smooth trip and then some, including an in-depth knowledge of the Dalmatian coast region. She offers outstanding performance while comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests in seven cabins. As a large yacht-like vessel, her decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living too. Watersports options are numerous, ideal for active groups, and when you’re looking to entertain, the air-conditioned indoor salon has a fantastic lounge area, couches, dining tables, large panoramic windows and more.
The Fortuna hosts seven well-appointed cabins, all with up to 12 hours of air conditioning per day to ensure your comfort. There are 2 Master and 2 Double cabins, both with double beds, and 3 Twins, all with twin beds. High-quality linens are supplied and can be changed upon request. Each one is en-suite, with private bathrooms that include a shower, toilet, shampoo, soap, hairdryer, bath and beach towels. Cabin cleaning service is provided daily.
Facilities & Public Areas
Expect lavish facilities and inviting common spaces indoors and out. The interior is fully air-conditioned and includes a comfortable lounge area with a TV, DVD player, sound system and USB connection for your multimedia devices along with board games and cards. With large panoramic windows, you’ll get lots of natural light while enjoying the passing views. There are plenty of outdoor living spaces, with large decks that feature areas for sunbathing on cushioned loungers and a shaded space for alfresco dining. Basic fishing gear, snorkeling equipment, a tender boat, water skis and canoes are provided as well.
There are half-board (breakfast and lunch) and full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) meal options, both of which include having your own expert chef onboard who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients. Your dedicated concierge assistant will provide you with a list of the foods served on Fortuna so that you can add or remove items as you desire, as well as provide allergy information that will be delivered to the chef. Purchase drinks individually at the bar, paying according to consumption, bring your own drinks by paying a corkage fee or select a domestic all-inclusive non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage package.
- Season 1From 22 April 2023 till 06 May 2023$16,416 / Per Week
- Season 2From 06 May 2023 till 03 June 2023$16,913 / Per Week
- Season 3From 03 June 2023 till 01 July 2023$19,898 / Per Week
- Season 4From 01 July 2023 till 19 August 2023$21,888 / Per Week
- Season 5From 19 August 2023 till 09 September 2023$19,898 / Per Week
- Season 6From 09 September 2023 till 30 September 2023$16,913 / Per Week
- Season 7From 30 September 2023 till 21 October 2023$16,416 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- Experienced crew consisting of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning for 12 hours a day until midnight
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys on board
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
- Entrance fees for any national parks visited
- Supplement for one-way journey: 1,000 €
- Port taxes
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 455 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 700 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 35 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 224 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 140 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 600 €
Port taxes payable – €45 €100person/week depending on whether you dock in marina’s or on buoys.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED