Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Lauran, Croatia
- Launch Date: 1998, refit 2015
- Cabins: 3
- Length: 35m
- Beam: 7m
- Passengers: 6
- Cruising Speed (Knots): 12.5 knots
- Berths: 6
- Water Capacity (L): 4000L
- Fuel Capacity (L): 18200L
- Crew: Yes
Gulet Lauran Overview
A luxury vessel, Lauran catches the eyes of onlooks as she cruises the Adriatic coast with her elegant sleek looks. She has a handmade mahogany and teak interior along with three sumptuous air-conditioned cabins to accommodate up to six guests. There are lots of outdoor living spaces, both shaded and open, including a fabulous sunbathing area. There are no shortage of entertainment and activity options either, inside or out. She offers a wide range of watersports gear, and a comfortable salon with a TV and DVD player. To cap it all off, her crew is outstanding, providing impeccable service, including a chef who creates mouthwatering meals.
Gulet Lauran Cabins
Lauran hosts three en-suite cabins, one master cabin with a double-size bed and one twin, with a twin-size bed. Each come with up to 12 hours of air conditioning to ensure a good night’s rest, a wardrobe, plenty of storage space, and high-quality bed linens. Free Wi-Fi is included, and cabin cleaning service can be provided upon request. Private bathrooms have a toilet, shower, hairdryer and personal care products like shampoo and soap. Bath and beach towels are included as well.
Gulet Lauran Facilities & Public Areas
You’ll find lots to do whether you want to socialize, relax or get active onboard Lauran. There’s plenty of room on her decks, including a sunbathing area with cushioned loungers and a shaded lounge area ideal for conversation while enjoying the magnificent passing views. With a ladder to the sea, you’ll have easy access to swimming in secluded bays or out in the open sea too. Watersports gear available includes snorkeling and fishing equipment, water skis, paddleboards and a Sea bob. Inside, there’s a large dining table that seats seven and a comfortable living area for relaxation or entertainment.
Gulet Lauran Dining
Choose from two food options, either half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board meals, both prepared fresh by the popular onboard chef who creates memorable gastronomic feasts. Before departure your concierge assistant will provide you with a list of foods served on Lauran. You’ll be able to add or delete what you’d like, and include any allergy information, all of which will be forwarded to the chef. You can purchase your drinks directly at the yacht’s bar individually, or choose an all-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks package. If you wish to bring your own favorites onboard, you can do so with a corkage fee.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Lauran Charter Pricing
- Season 1Pre/Post$17,695 / Per Week
- Season 230.05.-27.06.$19,006 / Per Week
- Season 327.06.-29.08.$20,972 / Per Week
- Season 429.08.-26.09.$19,006 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 6 guests sleeping in 3 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 5
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
Food & Drinks Options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 560 €/person/week including Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 780 €/person/week including Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer
- Specially ordered wines, foreign alcoholic drinks, like vodka, whiskey, gin, champagnes etc. are an extra cost