Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Libra, Croatia
Gulet Libra Overview
The Gulet Libra is a standout along the coast with her traditional charms and modern luxuries. She provides comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins, two masters and four doubles. With her dedicated, highly experienced local crew, the latest navigational and safety equipment, she delivers a memorable sail. Guests can take advantage of multiple outdoor living areas, including a deck for sunbathing on cushioned loungers and a shaded area for relaxing with conversation and cocktails. Alfresco dining with seating for 12 can be enjoyed, and a variety of water toys are available for getting active too. Indoors, guests will find another comfortable lounging area in the saloon with a full-length bar, TV, DVD player and music system.
Gulet Libra Cabins
Libra offers five-star accommodation in six modern cabins, four Doubles and two Masters, all of which are en-suite, with their private bathrooms including a toilet, shower, personal bath products like soap and shampoo, bath and beach towel. Each cabin also contains a wardrobe, TV, Bluetooth music system, safe, free Wi-Fi and unlimited air conditioning. The luxurious bed linens can be changed upon request; cabin cleaning service is provided daily.
Gulet Libra Facilities & Public Areas
Libra delivers a memorable experience inside and out while cruising Croatia. You’ll be able to take advantage of those crystal-clear waters, leaping in for a swim or getting out and playing with all sorts of watersports gear included. The vessel comes with a sea kayak, Zodiac tender, water skis and snorkeling equipment. Afterward, you’ll find a deck shower to rinse off, and if you want to enjoy grilling, there’s a deck barbeque too. Enjoy alfresco dining and cocktails at sunset in the outdoor dining area, and inside, the saloon has a comfortable lounging area with a TV and DVD player, and a music sound system.
Gulet Libra Dining
Your concierge will help in planning all the details, including food and drinks. You’ll have a choice of two food options, half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) meals that will all be prepared fresh by the creative onboard chef. You’ll be given a list of foods served onboard which you can modify by deleting and/or adding items according to your group’s taste buds, and provide any allergy information too. All will be forwarded to the chef. You can purchase your drinks at the yacht’s bar, according to consumption, or buy an all-inclusive domestic alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink package. A corkage fee can be paid if you would rather bring your own drinks.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Libra Charter Prices
- Season 1From 23 April 2022 till 04 June 2022€16,000 / Per Week
- Season 2From 04 June 2022 till 18 June 2022€19,000 / Per Week
- Season 3From 18 June 2022 till 27 August 2022€22,000 / Per Week
- Season 4From 27 August 2022 till 24 September 2022€19,000 / Per Week
- Season 5From 24 September 2022 till 22 October 2022€16,000 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- very experienced crew of 4 including an on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 45 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 210 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 105 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 €person/week
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED