Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Lotus, Croatia
Gulet Lotus Overview
One of the stylish gems among Croatia’s cruising yachts, the Lotus turns heads with her beautiful design and luxuries throughout. Her interior is spacious, and airy, gorgeously appointed with upscale furnishings and large panoramic windows for gazing out at the coast, islands, and the sea. Outside, her decks are especially inviting, comfortable loungers for sunbathing, a space with a table and chairs for alfresco dining or enjoying cocktails and conversation as the sun goes down. Accommodation is impressive too, with all four cabins featuring porthole windows for natural light, water views and sea breezes.
Gulet Lotus Cabins
The Gulet Lotus features four gorgeously appointed cabins, accommodating up to eight guests. There are 2 Master cabins, 1 Double and 1 Twin all of which are luxuriously furnished, extra-spacious and include unlimited air conditioning and high-end finishes. Each one has a wardrobe, TV, minibar and porthole windows for enjoying the sea breeze while providing plenty of natural light and showcasing the jaw-dropping passing views. All have private bathrooms with a toilet, shower, hairdryer and personal care products, along with fluffy bath and beach towels.
Gulet Lotus Facilities & Public Areas
The Lotus impresses with her beautiful interior and exterior spaces that include a large indoor saloon with cherry wood paneling, TV and large windows for enjoying the scenery. Furnishings, fixtures and lighting evoke Ottoman craftsmanship, yet they’re thoroughly modern. Entertainment in the lounge includes a TV and DVD player, board games and cards. Enjoy relaxing on the foredeck under the sun or sipping cocktails at sunset. There are plenty of ways to get active too with a long list of watersports gear for paddle boarding, sea scooters, jet skiing and water skiing. Snorkels, masks and fins, and fishing equipment for kids is available too.
Gulet Lotus Dining
Dining can be enjoyed indoors and out, personalized meals prepared by the onboard chef. Two food options are available, including half-board meals, which includes breakfast and lunch, or full-board, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your cruise assistant will forward your group’s likes and dislikes along with any allergy information to the chef to ensure all members of your party are catered to. Expect memorable dishes with lots of fresh, local ingredients, from Mediterranean to international cuisine. You can buy drinks at the yacht’s bar which will be paid for according to consumption or choose from domestic all-inclusive alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage packages.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Lotus Charter Prices
- Season 1Till 04 June 2023$26,911 / Per Week
- Season 2From 04 June 2023 till 25 June 2023$30,581 / Per Week
- Season 3From 25 June 2023 till 27 August 2023$35,474 / Per Week
- Season 4From 27 August 2023 till 24 September 2023$30,581 / Per Week
- Season 5From 24 September 2023$26,911 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 8 guests sleeping in 4 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 4 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vesse
What's not included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
30% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED