Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Luna, Croatia
Gulet Luna Overview
One of the most luxurious eight-cabin motor yachts for sailing in Croatia, Luna is 108-feet-long and includes a professional crew who will go the extra mile to ensure you have a memorable, stress-free experience. There are two large decks for sunbathing on cushioned loungers and a Jacuzzi for relaxing under the stars. You’ll have everything you need to relax or get active, with snorkeling gear, kayaks and water skis available too. She also includes beautiful spaces for alfresco dining and sipping cocktails as the sun goes down, along with an onboard chef who prepares fresh Mediterranean and international meals.
Gulet Luna Cabins
Luna boasts five-star accommodation in her eight cabins, which include 2 Masters, 2 Triples, 2 Doubles and 2 Twins. All come with up to eight hours of air conditioning, plenty of storage space, a wardrobe, safe and luxurious bed linens which can be changed upon request. Each one has a private bathroom with a toilet, shower and personal toiletries like shampoo and soap. Bath and beach towels are provided, and cabins are cleaned daily.
Gulet Luna Facilities & Public Areas
Expect impressive facilities and comfortable common spaces throughout Luna. Much of your time is likely to be spent outdoors, where you’ll find a large deck with a Jacuzzi and cushioned loungers for relaxing under the Mediterranean sun by day and the stars after dark. There’s a deck shower for rinsing off after spending time in the Adriatic swimming or snorkeling, with snorkel gear provided. Fishing equipment and a long list of watersports options, including kayaks, paddleboards, water skis and donuts, is provided too. Inside you’ll find cozy lounging areas and entertainment options like a TV and DVD player, a USB connection for your multimedia devices, board games and cards.
Gulet Luna Dining
Look forward to unforgettable meals prepared fresh by the talented onboard chef to complement your sailing experience. You’ll be given a list of foods served on the ship by your cruise assistant so that it can be modified according to your group’s taste buds while accounting for dislikes, likes and allergies, which will be forwarded to the chef. Choose from half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) meal options. Beverages can be purchased at the yacht’s bar, paid according to consumption, or you can buy an all-inclusive domestic alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink package. A corkage fee can be paid if you prefer to bring your own drinks on board.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Luna Charter Prices
- Season 1Pre/PostAU$31,536 / Per Week
- Season 230.05.-27.06.AU$36,688 / Per Week
- Season 327.06.-29.08.AU$41,840 / Per Week
- Season 429.08.-26.09.AU$38,249 / Per Week
- Season 526.09.-31.10.AU$33,410 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum number of 16 guests sleeping in 8 cabins
- Experienced crew consisting of 6
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys on board
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 340 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 €/person/week
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 250 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 150 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 1,000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable 1,000 € / Week