Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Nautilus, Croatia
Gulet Nautilus Overview
A very spacious gulet, the Nautilus accommodates up to 14 guests in 7 roomy double cabins along with an impressive list of amenities. The air-conditioned indoor salon offers an inviting communal area for socializing, dining and entertaining. Her vast deck space includes a shaded awning for conversation or alfresco dining while gazing out at the gorgeous Croatian scenery. There are enough loungers for every passenger to enjoy sunbathing, and even a Jacuzzi for soaking with a breathtaking view. Watersports equipment is available too, including kayaks, paddleboards, a jet ski, wakeboard, and water skis. After playing out on the water, you’ll find a deck shower for rinsing off as well.
Gulet Nautilus Cabins
Each of the seven cabins on Nautilus are generously sized, all featuring double beds and up to eight hours of air conditioning each day to ensure your comfort. They include a wardrobe and lots of storage space as well as high quality bed linens that can be changed upon request. All are en-suite, with private bathrooms including a shower, toilet, soap and shampoo, a hairdryer, and fluffy bath towels. One beach towel per guest per week is provided as well. Daily cabin cleaning service is also included.
Gulet Nautilus Facilities & Public Areas
Enjoy inviting communal spaces inside and out, including a roomy indoor salon for relaxing, entertaining and dining. There’s a long, comfortable banquette seat and table, a TV and DVD player, USB connection for multimedia devices; an iPod, MP3 and CD player, along with cards and board games. You’ll even find an enclosed fireplace, ideal for chillier evenings. Outdoors, there’s plenty of comfortable seating for relaxing with the gorgeous passing views under the sun or in the shade, as well as a sunbathing area with loungers and a bubbling Jacuzzi. Guests have access to basic fishing and snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddleboards, water skis and donuts too.
Gulet Nautilus Dining
Your dedicated concierge assistant will help plan all the details of your charter, including the food and drink. Choose the half-board (breakfast and lunch) or all-inclusive option that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, domestic non-alcoholic beverages like juices, coffee tea and soda, as well as domestic alcoholic beverages. You’ll receive a list of foods served onboard that can be modified by adding or deleting according to your preferences. That, along with any allergy information, will be forwarded to the chef. If you select the half-board option, you can add drink packages or purchases beverages individually at the yacht’s bar.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Nautilus Charter Prices
- Season 1Pre/PostAU$24,979 / Per Week
- Season 225.04.-13.06 / 19.09.-24.10AU$24,979 / Per Week
- Season 313.06.-27.06 / 29.08.-19.09AU$28,102 / Per Week
- Season 427.06.-29.08AU$34,346 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 14 guests sleeping in 8 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- All inclusive offer: 660 €/person/week includes: continental breakfast, lunch each day, dinner 2 times per week, snacks, coffee, tea, water, local carbonated drinks, juices, beer and wine (spirits can be purchased from the yacht’s bar), 6h/week of water sports activities and port taxes
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 200 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 100 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 € person/week