Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Pacha, Croatia
Gulet Pacha Overview
With a luxurious exterior and interior, including sumptuous accommodation for 9 guests in four spacious cabins, Pacha offers a relaxing atmosphere along with a professional, experienced, and hospitable crew to ensure a memorable journey. Built with high-quality mahogany, she features a wealth of facilities inside and out, with one of her most popular features is the bow deck with plenty of space for all passengers and cushioned loungers for soaking up the sun and the scenery. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the exterior deck and there’s a huge salon for indoor dining and entertainment, with a TV and sound system.
Gulet Pacha Cabins
Pacha has a maximum capacity for 9 guests who enjoy accommodation in four well-appointed cabins, one Master, two Double and one twin, which includes both a twin-size bed and a pullman. All are beautifully appointed and come with unlimited air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and the latest safety equipment. Each one also has plenty of storage space, a safe, wardrobe and private bathroom that includes a shower, toilet, shampoo, soap, hairdryer, bath and beach towels.
Gulet Pacha Facilities & Public Areas
An impressive range of facilities are included inside and out, including a large indoor saloon which has a big comfortable sofa and a dining table, along with options for entertainment like a satellite TV and DVD player, USB connection for multimedia devices, board games and cards. There’s an outdoor space for alfresco dining with panoramic views of the coast and endless blue of the Adriatic too. Enjoy sunbathing in one of two areas with comfy loungers, and getting active with lots of water toys available, including paddleboards, kayaks, wakeboards, jet skis and water skis.
Gulet Pacha Dining
A talented chef will be onboard with you, serving gourmet Mediterranean and international fare, with dishes often featuring local ingredients, covered in the Advanced Provisioning Allowance. Before departing, you’ll get a list of food served on Pacha from your cruise assistant. You’ll be able to specific additional needs and request items to be removed as well as present any allergy information which will be forwarded to the chef to ensure everyone in your party is catered to. Your cruise assistant will also ensure your favorite beverages will be available at the yacht’s bar, sold according to its current price list.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Pacha Charter Prices
- Season 1From 22 April 2023 till 10 June 2023AU$32,994 / Per Week
- Season 2From 10 June 2023 till 01 July 2023AU$36,063 / Per Week
- Season 3From 01 July 2023 till 26 August 2023AU$39,132 / Per Week
- Season 4From 26 August 2023 till 09 September 2023AU$36,063 / Per Week
- Season 5From 09 September 2023 till 21 October 2023AU$32,994 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 8 guests sleeping in 4 cabins
- Very experienced crew
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 7,500 € paid with the final balance which is used to cover the costs incurred during the charter. These costs are typically:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Jet Ski fuel costs
- Croatian tourist taxes
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED