Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Saint Luca, Croatia
Gulet Saint Luca Overview
The Gulet Saint Luca designed provide luxurious comfort and safety, while exceeding safety standards. She includes a professional, knowledgeable local crew who will ensure the best possible sailing experience, along with spacious accommodation in five en-suite cabins. Her interior design exudes elegance, with tasteful décor and a relaxing salon with a TV, DVD and music system. Outside, lie back on cushioned loungers, sunbathing while surrounded by the beauty of the Adriatic, and take advantage of the Jacuzzi, wonderful for stargazing after dark. With a long list of watersports equipment, you’ll find plenty of ways to get active too.
Gulet Saint Cabins
En-suite and air-conditioning are standard in all five of Saint Luca’s cabins. They include two Master and three doubles, accommodating up to 10 guests. Each one is well-equipped with luxurious linens, a wardrobe and plenty of storage space, free Wi-Fi, TV, DVD player and music system. Private bathrooms include showers and toilets, hairdryers and personal bath products like soap and shampoo. Both bath and beach towels are provided, and daily cabin cleaning service is included too.
Gulet Saint Facilities & Public Areas
There are lots of outdoor living spaces and comfortable indoor spaces for socializing, relaxing and having fun. The deck is the place to be for everything you need on a beautiful sunny day, including watersports equipment like standup paddleboards, canoes, water skis, and a tender boat. Enjoy soaking in the Jacuzzi on the flybridge while gazing out at the breathtaking coastal and island scenery, or sunbath on one of the cushioned loungers enjoying the salty sea breeze. There’s an alfresco dining area with seating, and inside kick back on a cushy sofa in the salon with a TV, DVD player, music system and USB connection for your multimedia devices.
Gulet Saint Dining
Look forward to a gastronomic experience when dining, thanks to the creative onboard chef. Your meals will be prepared fresh, available on a half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Extra meals and children’s discounts are an option too. Before departure, your cruise assistant will give you with a list of foods served onboard so that you can review and request items be removed or others added. This information and any allergies, dislikes and likes which will be forwarded to the chef. Drinks may be purchased from the yacht’s bar, paid according to consumption, or you can select an all-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks package, which includes beverages produced and bottled in Croatia.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Saint Charter Pricing
- Season 1Pre/Post£13,481 / Per Week
- Season 2From 16 April 2022 till 28 May 2022£13,481 / Per Week
- Season 3From 20 May 2022 till 11 June 2022£15,727 / Per Week
- Season 4From 11 June 2022 till 02 July 2022£17,525 / Per Week
- Season 5From 02 July 2022 till 20 August 2022£19,322 / Per Week
- Season 6From 20 August 2022 till 10 September 2022£17,525 / Per Week
- Season 7From 10 September 2022 till 24 September 2022£15,727 / Per Week
- Season 8From 24 September 2022 till 22 October 2022£13,481 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 4
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
- Croatian city taxes
What's not Included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 250 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 110 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED