Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gulet Stella Maris, Croatia
Gulet Stella Maris Overview
The Gulet Stella Maris was designed to provide the utmost in safety and comfort, hosting six double and two twin cabins with a maximum capacity for just 16 passengers, providing an intimate sail while ensuring exceptional service by the knowledgeable, attentive crew. Her decks are extra-spacious, making her ideal for families and groups seeking a fun and memorable experience while visiting magnificent coastal cities and islands. She offers elegant spaces for relaxing while bringing many opportunities for getting out on the water, with a long list of water toys like wakeboards, inflatables, jet skis and water skis.
Gulet Stella Maris Cabins
En-suite and air-conditioning are standard in all eight cabins. The private bathrooms include showers and toilets, hairdryers and personal bath products like shampoo, shower gel and body lotion. Each cabin also comes with luxurious bed linens (changed upon request) a wardrobe and plenty of storage space, a TV, free Wi-Fi, a safe and Bluetooth music system. Bath towels and beach towels are included, and daily cabin cleaning service is provided as well.
Gulet Stella Maris Facilities & Public Areas
There are multiple common spaces for relaxing or socializing outside of your comfortable cabin, indoors and out. The beautiful bow deck has loungers for soaking up the sunshine, and the stern deck has a zone with comfortable sofas for hanging out and enjoying the salty sea air. There’s also an alfresco dining area with seating for up to 16, and a wide range of watersports gear is available for getting out on the water too, including standup paddleboards, kayaks, wakeboards, water skis, wave runners, fishing and snorkeling gear. There’s even a stationary bike and elliptical trainer for keeping up with your workout routine.
Gulet Stella Maris Dining
Expect to enjoy fabulous gastronomic delights throughout your trip, onboard and off. A talented chef will be traveling with you, preparing delicious meals fresh onboard, available on a half-board (breakfast and lunch) or full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner). It’s possible to exchange some lunches for dinners, or take half-board with some dinners, if you wish. Before departing, your cruise assistant will provide you with a list of foods served on the vessel – you can request items be removed or others added, and provide information about any allergies, dislikes and likes which will be forwarded to the chef. Drinks may be purchased from the yacht’s bar, paid according to consumption, or you can select an all-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks package.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gulet Stella Maris Charter Prices
- Season 1From 25 April 2020 till 27 June 2020$42,989 / Per Week
- Season 2From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020$45,252 / Per Week
- Season 3From 29 August 2020 till 24 October 2020$42,989 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 16 guests sleeping in 8 cabins
- very experienced crew of 5
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: on request
- Child Discounts: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 210 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 105 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- Port taxes payable – 45 € – 100 €person/week