Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Lady Gita Yacht, Croatia
Lady Gita Overview
The Lady Gita took her maiden voyage in 2019, turning heads with her gracefulness while sailing the magnificent Croatian coast. Her first charter season brought rave reviews thanks to the impeccable service of the crew, sealing a successful future for memorable charters with a wide range of luxuries. Passengers can except an authentic experience for exploring top destinations while staying in spacious air-conditioned cabins and enjoying all sorts of perks onboard. Some of the highlights include large sundeck with a Jacuzzi, a swimming platform, and delicious, freshly prepared meals.
Lady Gita Cabins
Lady Gita includes six cabins accommodating up to 12 guests, each designed to provide superb comfort with unlimited air-conditioning, wardrobes with plenty of space, safes, porthole windows and private bathrooms, each of which have a toilet, shower, and personal toiletries like shampoo and soap. Bath and beach towels are included as well. Free Wi-Fi extends to all cabins, making it easy to stay in touch with the outside world, and you’ll have 24 V/220 electricity for charging your electronics as well.
Lady Gita Facilities & Public Areas
The Lady Gita offers everything you need for a memorable sail on the Adriatic, including fishing equipment watersports gear like water skis, jet skis, Seadoos, standup paddle boards, masks, fins and snorkels. The vast sundeck comes with enough loungers for every guest, and you’ll find a bubbling Jacuzzi to relax in while enjoying the view. At the rear is a swimming platform with ladders for easy access to the sea. Her spacious saloon offers multiple areas for relaxation and socializing, along with a number of entertainment options. There’s a satellite TV and a state-of-the-art AV system, Bluetooth connection for all your devices, board games and a well-stocked library.
Lady Gita Dining
Lady Gita is renowned for her exquisite cuisine, prepared fresh by the onboard chef. Before departure, guests receive a list of foods served and can request to have items added or removed, with the group’s wishes, allergy information, likes and dislikes forwarded to the chef by your cruise assistant. Drinks can be purchased at the ship’s bar, paid according to consumption, or an all-inclusive drinks package may be purchased in advance, including both non-alcoholic and local alcoholic beverages.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Lady Gita Yacht Charter Price
- Season 1From 22 April 2023 till 31 May 2023$92,013 / Per Week
- Season 2From 01 June 2023 till 30 June 2023$97,425 / Per Week
- Season 3From 01 July 2023 till 31 August 2023$108,250 / Per Week
- Season 4From 01 September 2023 till 30 September 2023$97,425 / Per Week
- Season 5From 01 October 2023 till 22 October 2023$92,013 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- very experienced crew of 8 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
20% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED