Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Love Story Yacht
Love Story Yacht Overview
Can it get more romantic than a cruise on the Love Story? She accommodates up to a dozen guests with abundant outdoor space for soaking up the Mediterranean sun and relaxing with endless views of the sparkling Adriatic, Dalmatian coast, and gem-like islands. If you want to get out and play, there’s all sorts of water sports gear onboard. With limited capacity, exceptional service is ensured while spacious cabins are all en-suite with all the comforts for a peaceful night’s rest.
Love Story Yacht Cabins
This elegant vessel has six roomy cabins, including two doubles, two triples, and two large master cabins. All are en-suite with private bathrooms that include a toilet, shower, hairdryer, and complimentary personal products like shampoo and soap. Both bath and beach towels are provided as well as high-quality linens, and ultra-comfy beds, most of which are doubles. Each cabin has air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi, which can be enjoyed throughout the yacht, along with an interphone for onboard communication.
Love Story Yacht Facilities & Public Areas
Love Story has plenty of space indoors and out, including an expansive area for sunbathing that includes cushy loungers and areas for relaxing out of the sun. Take advantage of water sports gear like fishing and snorkeling equipment, and soaks in the Jacuzzi too. There’s a space for alfresco dining but meals can also be enjoyed indoors out of the elements. The sophisticated salon has a dining area along with a lounge and bar with a TV and DVD player.
Love Story Yacht Dining
A talented chef will be traveling aboard Love Story with you, preparing fresh gourmet meals based on locally sourced ingredients. All can be enjoyed with a variety of beverages, including Dalmatian wine. Dining is available in the warm ambiance of the air-conditioned salon or with the sea breeze at the outdoor table. She has a rare hydraulic platform that’s not only used for swimming, but it’s the perfect romantic place for a private dinner for two while surrounded by the Adriatic.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Love Story Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 23 April 2022 till 28 May 2022£50,964 / Per Week
- Season 2From 28 May 2022 till 18 June 2022£53,556 / Per Week
- Season 3From 18 June 2022 till 20 August 2022£56,147 / Per Week
- Season 4From 20 August 2022 till 24 September 2022£53,556 / Per Week
- Season 5From 24 September 2022 till 15 October 2022£50,964 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 + 2 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 7
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning for 24 hours a day throughout your cruise
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Local transfers to and from the yacht
What's not included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
30% of the charter fee is payable with the remaining balance. This will cover
- Food and beverages on board the yacht
- Port/marina fees
- Fuel for the Jetski
- National park entrance fees
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.
Sample Itineraries for Love Story Yacht Charter
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED