Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
- 7 Days
- Luxury Balcony
Luxury Split to Dubrovnik Balcony Cruise 2022
Experience many of the highlights of Croatia on this island-hopping cruise with accommodation in luxurious balcony cabins with stunning Adriatic views. Ideal for history enthusiasts, nature lovers, foodies and wine afficionados, you’ll travel from Split to Dubrovnik exploring island gems like Krka National Park, Vis, Hvar, Korcula and Mjlet, with unforgettable experiences along the way.
At a Glance
- Luxury 7-night cruise from Split to Dubrovnik in a private balcony cabin
- Hand-selected special experiences like an oyster tasting at a Ston oyster farm
- Inspirational guided walking tours through Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the waterfalls on a tour of Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Boat excursion to the world-famous Blue Cave
- Freshly prepared meals including Daily breakfasts and multicourse lunches
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner the first night plus the captain’s farewell dinner with live entertainment
- Dedicated English-speaking cruise manager throughout, private airport transfers and free Wifi
Day by Day Itinerary
Split: Welcome Meeting and Cocktail Reception
Your island-hopping cruise begins in the over 1,700-year-old city with Split. You’ll be welcomed by your private driver at Split International Airport for transfer to the port with check-n anytime from 2 p.m. on. Feel free to leave your bags with us if you arrive early as you may want to explore Diocletian’s Palace, a maze-like complex where you’ll feel as if you’ve traveled back in time while walking the ancient streets and alleyways. Return to the ship in time from this evening’s welcome cocktail reception at 7 p.m. with introductions to the captain, crew and your fellow passengers followed by dinner.
Sibenik: Krka Waterfalls National Park
Setting sail for Sibenik this morning, as the gateway to Krka Waterfalls National Park, after we anchor you’ll get to stroll the winding pathways to view the falls and even enjoy a dip under Skradinski Buk, one of its most stunning, plunging into a serene pool. Once you’ve returned to Sibenik take time to explore sights like St. James Cathedral, a Gothic Renaissance architectural masterpiece and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built from white limestone and marble from Brac, it includes a triple-nave basilica and signature dome. Afterward, find an enticing spot to relax with a glass of local wine and a sea view.
Vis: Discover Croatia’s Most Remote Island
Cruising on to one of the most remote of Croatia’s islands, Vis served as a strategic military base for 40 years, keeping it closed off to the public resulting in little tourism development. Today visitors can enjoy its unspoiled atmosphere and a more authentic experience discovering the “Mediterranean as it once was.” Fans of the movie “Mama Mia 2” may recognize it as it was used as a filming site thanks to its timeless beautify with lush scenery and idyllic beaches. You’ll get to visit a family-run winery to sample the local wines before exploring at your leisure or relaxing along the waterfront.
Hvar : Hvar Town Walking Tour
Continuing toward the island of Hvar this morning, along the way you’ll enjoy a stop on Bisevo Island to enter the world-famous Blue Cave. Hop into a smaller vessel that can squeeze through the narrow entrance and witness the magical natural phenomenon that occurs when sunlight beams through a crack in the interior. After arriving near Hvar Town you’ll join a local guide for an inspirational walking tour of the impressive landmarks in the historic center like St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Europe’s oldest community theater which opened over 400 years ago. Climb the fortress for a panoramic view before sampling the restaurants and cafes.
Korcula: Korcula Town Walking Tour
Densely forested Korcula Island with its picturesque sandy beaches, olive groves and vineyards, is the next stop on your island-hopping itinerary. It’s known as the birthplace of world explorer Marco Polo and boasts a fairytale-like walled historic core with Venetian architecture surrounded with ramparts and towers. Our local guide will meet you at the steps near the entrance to tour the atmospheric streets with their unique fishbone pattern layout. This evening join us for an optional traditional Dalmatian dinner with authentic local entertainment or stick around town to dine at one enticing eateries on the waterfront or hidden in the back alleys.
Slano: Mljet National Park Visit + Oyster Tasting and Captain’s Dinner
Your cruise continues to lush Mljet Island this morning where you’ll meet our local guide for a tour of the national park. A short walk will bring you to its two famous salt lakes, including Great Lake, home to a tiny islet with a 12-century Benedictine monastery and abbey. From there you’ll sail to the fishing village of Slano, the gateway to nearby Ston, surrounded by medieval ramparts and famous for its oysters, considered by many to be some of the best in the world. Sample the delicacies at an oyster farm before returning to the ship for the captain’s dinner with live music.
Dubrovnik: Old City Walking Tour
Sailing to our final destination, your jaw is likely to drop as we cruise around the ancient city walls of Dubrovnik before heading inside for a walking tour. Your expert guide will reveal its many magnificent sights, including baroque churches, palaces and one of Europe’s oldest active pharmacies, founded in 1317. Fans of the series “Game of Thrones” are likely to recognize quite a bit from the show as well. End with a walk atop the city walls with views of the historic center on one side, the Adriatic and nearby islands on the other, followed by a celebratory dinner with a sea view.
With seven memorable nights of cruising gone by, departure day has arrived. You’ll want to have your bags packed and ready early this morning so that you’ll have plenty of time for breakfast and farewells to your fellow passengers and the crew. Disembarkation is usually at 9 a.m., but your cruise manager will let you know when you can expect your private driver to arrive for transfer to your local hotel if you plan to stay, or to Dubrovnik Airport for your journey home or further travels.
- Private transfers from Split Airport or your Split hotel and to Dubrovnik Airport or your Dubrovnik hotel
- 7-night cruise on a luxury balcony ship
- Half-board freshly prepared meals, including daily breakfasts and four-course set lunches
- Unlimited filtered water, coffee and tea
- Welcome cocktail reception and 3-course dinner
- Captain’s farewell dinner with live entertainement
- Oyster farm visit with a tasting in Ston
- Entrance to Dubrovnik city walls
- Entrance and guided tour at Mljet National Park
- Admission fee/guided tour at Krka National Park
- Admission fee/guided tour at Blue Cave
- Walking tours led by local guides in Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Experienced, dedicated cruise manager throughout
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Visitors taxes and port fees
What's Not Included
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please speak to us about including flights in your package)
- Single person supplement is 70 percent; prices based on double occupancy in double or twin rooms
2022 Split to Dubrovnik Departures
- May 7th, 21st
- June 4th, 18th
- July 2nd, 16th, 30th
- August 13th, 27th
- September 10th, 24th
- October 8th