Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
MSY Aiaxaia Yacht, Croatia
- Launch Date: 2017
- Cabins: 6
- Length: 46 meters
- Beam: 9.2 meters
- Passengers: 12
- Cruising Speed (Knots): 11 knots
- Water Capacity (L): 30000 L
- Crew: Yes
MSY Aiaxaia Overview
One of the most elegant and modern yachts available for a sailing charter in Croatia, the MSY Aiaxia has an impressive pedigree, accommodating up to just 12 passengers, ensuring an exceptionally personalized experience and attentive service from the captain and crew. Expect the latest in state-of-the-art amenities, including your air-conditioned, en-suite cabin. Free Wi-Fi is available in the cabins and throughout the vessel so that you can share your photos and stay in touch with family and friends back home. There are plenty of toys on board too, including kayaks and standup paddleboards, fishing gear and snorkeling equipment.
MSY Aiaxaia Cabins
The MSY Aiaxaia accommodates a maximum of 12 guests in six air-conditioned cabins, including one VIP and one master cabin that are ideal for families or groups of friends sailing together. Designed to the highest specifications for your safety and comfort, air conditioning use is unlimited and free Wi-Fi is included as well. All have private bathrooms that include toilets, showers and personal bath products like shampoo and soap along with bath towels and beach towels. Other features include flat-screen TVs, safes, and surround sound systems.
MSY Aiaxaia Facilities & Public Areas
For her sleek size, the MSY Aiaxaia offers a wide range of facilities for socializing and relaxation. She has a huge deck with comfortable sun loungers for enjoying the passing views while soaking up the region’s frequent sunshine and blue skies along a soothing Jacuzzi. If you want to catch up on the news back home or watch the game, there’s also a spacious salon with a big-screen TV. Relax in the sauna and enjoy alfresco dining in the expansive lounge area to. Passengers can look forward to taking advantage of all sorts of watersports, from kayaking and standup paddle-boarding to the thrill of water-skiing and jet-skiing.
MSY Aiaxaia Dining
An expert chef will be traveling with you, preparing fresh Mediterranean meals on board, often based on the signature dishes of the area you’re cruising through, using high quality local ingredients such as fresh-caught fish, olive oil, vegetables and herbs. You’ll have the option to choose either half-board meals, which includes breakfast and lunch, or full-board, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Allergies, likes and dislikes, can be forwarded to the chef to ensure all members of your party are satisfied. Domestic all-inclusive beverage packages are available, or you can buy drinks individually at the bar.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
MSY Aiaxaia Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 25 April 2020 till 27 June 2020$102,356 / Per Week
- Season 2From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020$114,121 / Per Week
- Season 3From 29 August 2020 till 24 October 2020$102,356 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- very experienced crew of 9 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
30% of the charter fee, to cover following costs, but not limited to:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.