Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Navilux Yacht, Croatia
- Launch Date: 2011
- Cabins: 6
- Length: 37 m
- Beam: 8.3 m
- Passengers: 12
- Cruising Speed (Knots): 10 knots
- Water Capacity (L): 20000 liters
- Crew: Yes
Sometimes referred to as the “queen of the Croatian coast,” the elegant Navilux blends charter expertise, Croatian design, and the best of classic European standards. You’ll be surrounded by dazzling natural beauty, whether lounging the sundeck, relaxing in the Jacuzzi or enjoying the thrill of the many watersports available. Fuel your activities with mouthwatering meals prepared on board by the talents of a Croatian chef, and enjoy your overnights in a comfortable, air-conditioned cabin with all the essentials, ensuring a peaceful night’s rest.
Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests in six spacious, comfortable cabins ranging from 215- to 248-square-feet in size, each were designed with passengers’ safety and comfort in mind. The master and VIP cabins have king-size beds, while the others have queens, two of which can be converted to twins. They all come with unlimited air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, safes, mini-fridges, Smart TVs, and a surround sound system. All are en-suite with private bathrooms that included a shower, toilet, hairdryer, and personal bath products like shampoo, soap, shaving and dental kits. Bath and beach towels are included too.
Navilux Facilities & Public Areas
This sleek yacht boasts an impressive exterior with multiple facilities for relaxing and getting active. There’s a huge sunbathing area and an enticing Jacuzzi for enjoying the beauty of the outdoors, along with tables for informal alfresco meals. You’ll find a wide range of watersports toys too, including a speedboat, jet skis, kayaks, fishing and snorkeling gear. Her lavishing furnished interior includes the latest modern equipment for navigation, a spacious salon and a bar where the crew will prepare you delicious cocktails or fresh juices.
Dining can be enjoyed indoors or out, with a wonderful sheltered alfresco dining area. The onboard chef prepares international and Mediterranean dishes, that can be customized to the preferences of your group. Before departure, your cruise assistant will provide you with a list of foods so that you can request items to be removed or added, as well as provide allergy information, likes and dislikes, which will be forwarded to the chef. Purchase your drinks directly at the bar or select an all-inclusive drink package with local non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages that are made and bottled in Croatia.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Navilux Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 26 April 2020 till 07 June 2020€39,000 / Per Week
- Season 2From 07 June 2020 till 28 June 2020€46,000 / Per Week
- Season 3From 28 June 2020 till 30 August 2020€49,000 / Per Week
- Season 4From 30 August 2020 till 27 September 2020€46,000 / Per Week
- Season 5From 27 September 2020 till 25 October 2020€39,000 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- very experienced crew of 8 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not Included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
25% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.