7-Night Opatija to Dubrovnik Deluxe Balcony Cruise
Opatija - Rab Island - Zadar - Sibenik - Krka National Park - Split - Hvar - Korcula - Dubrovnik
An exceptional Deluxe Balcony Cruise where you explore the full length of the magnificent Croatian coastline on a state-of-the-art ship, whilst enjoying a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences.
This magical cruise includes stops in Rab Island, Zadar, Sibenik, Split, Hvar, Korcula & Dubrovnik with a tour of the magnificent and spectacular Krka National Park. Enjoy delightful Croatian cities, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline on board a brand new ship. Visit the chic southern Dalmatian islands and explore the unspoilt Kvarner islands.
At a Glance
- Enjoy a Deluxe Cruise along the full length of the Croatian coastline, admiring the sensational scenery, from the comfort of your own private balcony
- Guided walking tours of Rab Island, historic Zadar, Split, Hvar, Korcula & historic Dubrovnik
- Guided tour of the breathtaking Krka National Park, with beautiful waterfalls and lakes
- Sumptuous breakfast & delicious 4-course lunch, cooked by our talented chefs
- Welcome Cocktail Evening & Captain's Dinner in Korcula with live local entertainment
- Experience the tasty traditional dishes at local restaurants in Hvar, Rab & Zadar
- Sample the famous Rab cakes in Rab, the ‘Island of Love’ & the local Maraschino liquor
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board
- Private, luxury airport transfers
Day by Day Itinerary
OPATIJA - RAB (L)
We will set sail at 1pm from Opatija for the charming Rab Island, known as the ‘Island of Love.’ Rab is truly one of the greenest islands in the Adriatic. Our local guide will take you an inspiring tour of the old town. You’ll visit the imposing stone walls, 16th century monastery of St Justine, the Romanesque church towers, medieval palaces whilst strolling along the stone streets and ancient facades. You will also have the opportunity to sample the traditional sweet treat which is native to the island: the Rabska Torta or Rab cake.
RAB ISLAND – ZADAR (B, L, T)
We set sail for the centre of Dalmatia, the famous town of Zadar. After stopping for a rejuvenating swim stop close to Pag island with its unique moon-like landscape, you will arrive in Zadar, which is known for the Roman and Venetian ruins within the Old Town. You’ll be met by our local guide for a guided walking tour, which will include a visit to the incredible Sea Organ, an underwater system of pipes and whistles that provides mellifluous tones by the movement of the sea. An opportunity to taste Zadar’s authentic cherry Maraschino liqueur also awaits.
ZADAR – KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SIBENIK (B, D)
Today is one of the highlights, as we take a day trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park. Your guided tour will take you to admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes as you stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora. After the tour, enjoy a traditional Croatian dinner before returning to the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. You will have the opportunity to meander through the labyrinth of steep backstreets and narrow alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the St John’s Church which boasts classic 15th century architecture.
SIBENIK – SPLIT (B, L)
We will set off early for the delightful city of Split, the capital of the Dalmatia region. It boasts one of the best-preserved Roman palaces in the world, inscribed on UNESCO heritage list since 1979. The Diocletian’s Palace makes the core of the Old Town and a symbol of modern-day Split, incorporating an eclectic combination of Roman temples, Gothic palaces and modern Mediterranean-style stone houses. You be met by our local guide, who will show you the delights of Croatia’s 2nd largest city. Take a walk tonight along the elegant tree-lined waterfront Riva promenade tonight and soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere.
SPLIT - HVAR (B, L)
We depart from Split harbour and pass by Brac island and the golden sands of Zlatni Rat beach near Bol, the most photographed beach in Croatia. We will stop in one of the calm bays for a refreshing swim stop before arriving in Hvar Town. Here we will meet our local guide for a walking tour to experience the town’s landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theatre in Europe. We suggest you walk up to the hilltop medieval fortress for the most spectacular panoramic views of the islands. There is a large mix of excellent restaurants and trendy cafes to sample tonight
HVAR – KORCULA (B, L, D)
We set sail towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning, secluded bays on route. On arrival, enjoy a guided walking tour of the charming Old Town with our local guide. The compact, picturesque fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. The central area of this enchanting town has an abundance of good wine bars where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian experience. Tonight, we have the Captain’s Dinner on board, with traditional local entertainment.
KORCULA - DUBROVNIK (B, L)
We set sail towards the stunning city of Dubrovnik. On arrival, we will sail along the imposing city walls, one of the most beautiful UNESCO-listed cities in the world. You will be met by our local guide for the tour of the Old Town, which is literally brimming with marble streets and boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We have also arranged for entrance to walk the City Walls, to enjoy magnificent, panoramic scenic views of the ancient city and beautiful Elaphiti Islands beyond.
SATURDAY - DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast, it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out is by 9am with a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport or to your onward hotel
- 7-night Deluxe Balcony Croatia cruise from Opatija to Dubrovnik
- Private return airport transfers, to and from the ship on arrival and departure
- Buffet breakfast & 4 course lunch (except in KRKA NP) plus 2 evening meals, including Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment and a traditional village dinner
- Welcome Cocktail Evening
- Captain’s farewell dinner in Korcula, with live local entertainment
- A choice of drink with each of your lunches and dinners
- Unlimited water, teas and coffees on board
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board
- Guided tour of the majestic Krka Waterfalls National Park
- 6 guided city walking tours: Rab Island, Zadar, Split, Hvar, Korcula & Dubrovnik
- Maraschino cherry-liquor tasting experience in Zadar
- Taste the famous Rab cakes in Rab, the ‘Island of Love’
- Entrance to Dubrovnik City Walls
- Free WiFi on-board with free iPads available for use
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
What's Not Included
- Port taxes of €60 per person
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please ask if you would like us to book flights for you)
2020 Opatija to Dubrovnik Departures
- July 4th
- August 28th
- September 26th
2021 Opatija to Dubrovnik Departures
- July 3rd