Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Play Fellow Motor Yacht
Play Fellow Overview
One of the most coveted yachts for a Dalmatian cruise, Play Fellow provides the ultimate pleasure excursion with a limited capacity of just eight guests who enjoy comfortable accommodation in cabins with private en-suite bathrooms. Forget about your worries as stress melts away from the moment you hop aboard, with everything from a friendly, attentive crew to soaking up the sun and the salty sea breeze from the deck. Fun activities like waterskiing,
Play Fellow Cabins
Play Fellow hosts four spacious cabins to sleep a total of eight guests. There is one double cabin with two single beds, two double cabins that have double beds, and a trip cabin with a single and a double bed, providing various configurations to suit all sorts of travelers. Designed for comfort, they all come with air conditioning, high-quality bed linens, 24 V/220 electricity for charging electronic devices, and private bathrooms with hot showers, hairdryers, free bath products like shampoo and soap, and towels.
Play Fellow Facilities & Public Areas
Spacious common areas on Play Fellow offer enticing spaces inside and out. You’ll find plenty of room on deck whether you want to sunbathe on a comfy lounger, relax in the shade, or dine alfresco, all can be enjoyed while gazing out at the passing views. A variety of water sports gear is onboard for fun during swim stops, including snorkeling equipment, kayaks, water skis, paddleboards, and donuts for tubing. Entertainment inside includes a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and Xbox in the salon.
Play Fellow Dining
The talented chef traveling onboard with you prepares unforgettable meals using as many fresh, local ingredients as possible. They can be enjoyed indoors or out, with an air-conditioned indoor dining room adjacent to the salon with a dining table and seating for eight. There’s space for alfresco dining on the stern deck. The yacht’s bar offers a variety of beverages, including Croatian wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks. They may be included in your package or paid directly at the bar.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Play Fellow Motor Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 23 April 2022 till 18 June 2022$14,526 / Per Week
- Season 2From 18 June 2022 till 20 August 2022$17,411 / Per Week
- Season 3From 20 August 2022 till 15 October 2022$14,526 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 9 guests sleeping in 4 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 4 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning for 16 hours a day throughout your cruise
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Local transfers to and from the yacht
What's not included
- Entrance fees for any national parks visited
- Supplement for one-way journey: 1,000 €
- Port taxes
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 40 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 200 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 90 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 700 €
Port taxes payable – €45 €100person/week depending on whether you dock in marina’s or on buoys.
Sample Itineraries for Play Fellow Motor Yacht Charter
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED