Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
- 7 Nights
Enjoy a week discovering the stunning Dalmatian coast on board a private 165ft luxury small ship. This private Croatia Cruise experience is perfect for families or friends looking to explore stunning islands, swim in crystal-clear turquoise waters, explore fascinating Old Towns and sample delicious Dalmatian fare, paired with fine local wines.
Our luxury vessel has beautifully appointed and spacious cabins some with their own private balconies. This wonderful private Croatia cruise experience includes hand-picked experiences including fresh oyster harvesting, private family winery tour, tour of the spectacular Krka National Park & waterfalls and a tour of the enchanting Blue Cave.
At a Glance
- Inspiring walking tour through the 4th-century Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace in Split
- Visit the breathtaking Skradinski Buk waterfall in Krka National Park
- Marvel at one of the country’s most important Renaissance monuments in Sibenik
- Explore the unspoiled island of Vis, a former military island closed to the public for 40 years
- Witness the wonder of the renowned Blue Cave on Bisevo Island
- Enjoy a guided wine tour in Hvar at one of Croatia's most sought after family wineries
- Stroll through the storybook walled town of Korcula with a local guide and learn more about the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Visit the saltwater lakes in Mljet National Park and sample fresh oysters at an oyster farm in Ston
- Join a guided tour of the romantic, cobbled streets of the beautiful UNESCO listed Old Town that is Dubrovnik
Day by Day Itinerary
Your 7-night private cruise experience begins in ancient Split. You’ll be met by our driver at Split Airport for private transfer to the harbor. Check-in is anytime from 2 p.m. on – drop off your bags, get settled in and then follow our private guide for a tour of the maze-like streets in Diocletian’s Palace with its impressive Roman architecture.
Sibenik and Krka Waterfalls National Park
We’ll set sail for the 1,000-year-old town of Sibenik this morning, the gateway to Krka Waterfalls National Park. Take a walk on the meandering pathways for views of the enchanting cascades and enjoy beautiful views of the stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall before we return to Sibenik. You’ll have time to wander through this picturesque fortified city along the coast with its renowned architecture, like the Sibenik Cathedral, one of the most important architectural monuments from the Renaissance period in the country.
We set off from Sibenik and make our way toward the island known for offering a slice of “the Mediterranean as it once was,” Vis. Before arriving in Vis, we visit the tiny island of Bisevo which is home to the world-renowned Blue Cave. Enjoy a tour of the Blue Cave and witness its interior illuminated in a surreal blue glow. We continue on to Vis, which was closed down to the public for 40 years as a military base leaving it largely undeveloped and unspoiled, you’ll have free time to explore this charming picturesque town.
We bid farewell to Vis and make our way to the beautiful and jetset island of Hvar. On route we will sail through the picturesque Pakleni Islands and enjoy a swim stop in a beautiful bay. After lunch we will arrive in Hvar where our private guide will give a short tour of the Old Town before we set off on a tour of the island and visit one of Croatia’s most sought after family wineries. We return to Hvar in the evening in time for guests to dine out alfresco in one of the towns many top class restaurants.
This morning we venture to Korcula and its storybook walled Old Town, a favorite for many on this unforgettable itinerary. Once we anchor, you’ll meet our guide who will take you through the narrow, cobbled streets to view the impressive Venetian-gothic architecture and learn more about the alleged birthplace of explorer Marco Polo along with reason for the fishbone layout of the streets. Tonight enjoy an optional traditional Dalmatian dinner at a family run restaurant which is always a favorite with our guests.
Thursday: Mljet and Slano/Ston
We’ll visit lush Mljet Island where you’ll explore its national park with our local guide. Take a walk to see its famous saltwater lakes, including Great Lake, home to an islet that houses a 12th-century Benedictine Monastery. Next, we head to the walled fishing village of Slano which lies near the small fortified village of Ston, famous for its oysters. Visit a Ston oyster farm to sample the delicacy before enjoying the Captain’s Farewell Dinner with live music back onboard.
Departing early this morning for Dubrovnik, your final full day begins with a magical view of the exterior of its medieval walls, with impressive bastions, casemates, forts and towers before heading inside. Take a private walking tour with our expert local guide to marvel at the impressive historic buildings, including some that were featured in HBO’s “Game of Thrones.” Spend your final evening enjoying dinner on your own in the Old Town and soaking up the wonderful atmosphere.
Get your bags packed and ready and then fuel up for your travels with one last breakfast with time for farewells with the crew. You’ll be met by a private driver who will transfer to Dubrovnik Airport or your onward hotel in the city.
MV Black Swan Luxury Yacht
The MV Black Swan is a stunning 2018 built luxury motor yacht. The vessel offers 18 modern and luxurious fully air-conditioned cabins, split across 3 decks. The yacht features an upper deck with two beautiful panoramic view cabins.
This stunning 165ft luxury vessel includes a Jacuzzi on the sundeck. Guests benefit from sun loungers on the sun deck with a fully stock cocktail bar. Due to the yachts size, it’s able to dock in small bays allowing guests to swim off the back of the vessel from the swimming platform at the rear. The Black Swan comes with a very experienced captain and crew of 8 along with a cruise director.
- Luxury accommodation in a spacious, modern air-conditioned cabins
- Daily a la carte breakfast and lunches on board
- Choice of one drink (soft drink, beer or wine) with included lunches and dinners
- Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
- Complimentary filtered water, tea and coffee provided throughout the trip
- Guided walking tours in Split, Hvar, Ston, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Entrance and guided tour of Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Fresh oyster and mussel tasting experience at a Ston oyster farm
- Wine tasting at a highly sought after family-run winery in Hvar
- Admission fees to Mljet National Park
- Guided tour of the mesmerising Blue Cave on Bisevo Island
- Professional and attentive cruise director throughout
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available onboard
- Return transfers included
- Captain, crew and cruise director for 7 nights
- Port fees and visitor taxes
What's Not Included
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please speak to us about including flights in your package)