Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Son De Mar Yacht, Croatia
MSY Son de Mar Overview
After her launch in 2019, the MSY Son de Mar became one of the most coveted yachts for sailing in the Adriatic, with impressive features inside and out along with an attentive crew that has a detailed knowledge of the region. Accompanied by a chef that whips up freshly prepared gourmet meals, guests are ensured a memorable experience. Other highlights include the large sundeck with a Jacuzzi and sunbathing area, and spaces for alfresco dining or sunset cocktails. Her accommodation is high-end too, with spacious, air-conditioned cabins that provide everything you need for safety and comfort.
MSY Son de Mar Cabins
MSY Son De Mar includes six cabins which accommodate up to 12 guests. The Master cabin has a king-size bed, while four cabins feature queens, and the twin cabin includes two single beds. All come with unlimited air-conditioning and plenty of storage space, a TV, DVD player and music system, a wardrobe and free Wi-Fi. The private bathrooms have a toilet, shower and toiletries like soap and shampoo, along with bath and beach towels.
MSY Son de Mar Facilities & Public Areas
Expect a wide range of impressive facilities and common spaces on the MSY Son De Mar. She comes with everything you need for fun and relaxation while sailing the Adriatic, including a large sundeck that serves as a popular spot for soaking in the Jacuzzi and sunbathing with breathtaking coastal and island views. When you want to get out on the water, you’ll be able to take advantage of all sorts of watersports equipment including snorkeling gear, paddleboards, wakeboards, water- and jet-skis. There’s also an inviting indoor salon with a dining area and lounge that has large panoramic windows showcasing your surroundings.
MSY Son de Mar Dining
Dining on the MSY Son De Mar is especially unforgettable, featuring freshly prepared gourmet fare, thanks to the talented onboard chef. All can be customized for you and your group, with a list of foods served on the ship provided to you before departure. You’ll be able to send your requests, including any allergies, likes and dislikes, via your cruise assistant who will forward them to the chef. An all-inclusive drink package can be added that includes both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, produced and bottled in Croatia.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
MSY Son de Mar Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 24 April 2022 till 05 June 2022£42,326 / Per Week
- Season 2From 05 June 2022 till 26 June 2022£46,645 / Per Week
- Season 3From 26 June 2022 till 28 August 2022£51,396 / Per Week
- Season 4From 28 August 2022 till 25 September 2022£46,645 / Per Week
- Season 5From 25 September 2022 till 23 October 2022£42,326 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 7 including an on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning throughout your cruise
- Welcome drinks and daily afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Private luxury transfers to and from the vessel
What's not included
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
20% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to:
- Food and beverages throughout the trip
- Port fees & national park entrances
- Fuel for vessels private tender
- Harbour and marina docking fees
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Full drinks package is available and deducted from the A.P.A.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED