An incredible Deluxe Return Cruise from the medieval Croatian city of Split, visiting charming Dubrovnik. A truly memorable experience exploring the magnificent Croatian coastline and tranquil Dalmatian islands on a state-of-the-art ship.
You will enjoy a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences. This exquisite cruise includes stops in beautiful Mljet National Park, Korcula, Hvar, Brac Island and Masarska on the mainland. Enjoy the collection of magnificent medieval old towns, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline on board a brand new deluxe ship.
At a Glance
- Deluxe Cruise from the gorgeous medieval city of Split, exploring a hand-picked selection of magnificent & charming islands and cities within the Adriatic
- Inspirational guided walking tours of the old towns of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- Guided tour of the breathtaking Mljet National Park with its stunning lake & lush pine forest
- Sumptuous buffet breakfast & 4-course lunch, prepared by our excellent chefs
- Captain's farewell Dinner with live local entertainment & a Welcome Cocktail Evening
- Sample the traditional local restaurants, offering the best of Dalmatian cuisine
- Rejuvenating swimming & snorkeling from the ship, in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director, with lectures on board & a friendly Captain & Crew
- Private luxury airport transfers to and from the ship in Split
Day by Day Itinerary
Transfer from Split airport or hotel to Split harbour. Check in from 14.00 hrs. After checking in you can relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. After the tour, return to the ship for a Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow passengers. Overnight in Split.
SPLIT – BOL – HVAR (B,L)
After breakfast we depart for the charming island of Brač. A swim stop is planned at the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol has become a popular tourist destination and offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome to all visitors. After lunch we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar. This is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic Sea and is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. The afternoon arrival is followed by a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks. Overnight in the port of Hvar.
HVAR – KORČULA, KORČULA ISLAND (B, L)
Our cruise makes an early morning departure and heads towards the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Lunch is served on board so that you can relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by an English speaking guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. Overnight in Korčula.
KORČULA – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
After breakfast we cruise through the scenic Elaphite Archipelago. We suggest you secure a sun lounger on the deck to fully appreciate the beauty of the islands as you on your way to the enchanting Dalmatian city of Dubrovnik. You’ll arrive in Dubrovnik a little while later and will be taken directly to a tranquil spot above the city to enjoy the views of the terracotta red roofs and the shimmering turquoise of the sea, before taking a guided walk around the best of the UNESCO-listed sights of the old town. Overnight in Dubrovnik
DUBROVNIK– NATIONAL PARK MLJET, MLJET ISLAND (B,L)
Today you’ll enjoy a relaxed breakfast while sailing through the Elaphite Islands and onwards to the stunning, lush island of Mljet and the breath-taking national park that stretches over its western side. Once the ship weighs anchor in Mljet you’ll have the entire day to explore the stunning lakes, lush pine forests, idyllic islets, picturesque villages and sweeping vineyards that bejewel the island. The national park is particularly beautiful during the sunset when the sky is aflame and the lakes reflect the vibrant colours of the evening sky. Overnight in Mljet National Park
MLJET – PUČIŠĆA ( BRAČ ISLAND) (B,L)
The village of Pučišća is our next stop. The town is set on a natural harbour and is criss-crossed with narrow alleyways, Mediterranean architecture and an awe-inspiring collection of valleys that create a wonderfully picturesque coastline. It is idyllic to the extreme but also boasts Croatia’s only Stonemasonry School, where students specialise in sculptures carved from Brač limestone with traditional, local tools. Overnight in Pučišća at Brač Island
PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ ( MAKARSKA RIVIERA) – SPLIT (B,L)
Today you’ll sail to the Dalmatian port town of Omiš, where you’ll find an ancient red roofed village surrounded by the great towering peaks of the Cetina River Gorge and dotted with beautiful architecture and captivating natural attractions.
You’ll stay here and explore at your leisure until lunchtime before sailing back to the ancient city of Split, where you’ll embark on a guided tour of the city. Enjoy your final dinner dining alfresco in a myriad of outdoor restaurants in the beautiful Old Town and Roman built Diocletian Palace. Overnight in Split
Following a final breakfast aboard the ship in view of the old town of Split, the captain and crew will wish you farewell and you will have a private transfer back to the airport.
- Deluxe, spacious small-ship cruise experience, with just 38 passengers on board
- Private arrival and departure transfers from and to the respective airports
- 7 Night cruise from the charming medieval city of Split
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- 1 litre of bottled water per day
- 3-Course welcome dinner with cocktail
- Captain’s evening dinner with live entertainment
- Guided tour and entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Includes guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- Free WiFi on-board
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
What's Not Included
- Port taxes of €45 per person
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please speak to us if you would like flights included in your package)
2020 Departures from Split
- May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- June 6, 13th, 20th, 27th
- July 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- September 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- October 5th, 12th
2021 Departures from Split
- April 24th
- May 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- July 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- August 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- September 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- October 2nd, 9th