Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Split to Dubrovnik Cruises
The perfect introduction to the beautiful country of Croatia, Split to Dubrovnik cruises allow passengers to sail along the magnificent Adriatic coast, typically while enjoying the many delights of island jewels along the way. These two medieval seaside cities make for perfect book ends, providing travelers with the opportunity to explore the more than 1,600-year-old Diocletian’s Palace and finish in the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” wandering through the Gothic-Renaissance Sponza Palace and Rector’s Palace, spotlighted in the hit TV series, “Game of Thrones.” Look forward to island hopping fun with visits to Vis, Hvar, Korcula and Mljet as well as the chance to marvel at waterfall-filled Krka National Park. You’ll have opportunities to sip local wine and feast on delicious local eats as well as enjoy refreshing dips in the inviting turquoise sea, with ships equipped with swimming platforms for easy access. Multiple stops are typically made at beautiful beaches ideal for sunbathing and swimming as well.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MV Memories ShipVisiting: Split -Sibenik - Krka - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MV Infinity ShipVisiting: Split - Trogir - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MV Black Swan ShipVisiting: Split - Trogir - (Bol) – Hvar – Bisevo (Blue Cave) – Vis – Korčula – Mljet – Slano (Ston) – Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Split - Omis - Pucisca - Korcula - Mljet National Park - Dubrovnik
- The MV Memories is a brand new vessel, launched in 2020. This cruise ship offers 19 luxury cabins and accommodates up to 38 guests. The ship features 10 VIP & 1 Superior VIP Deck Cabins with private balconies. You can enjoy the first class facilities on board the ship, state-of-the-art technology, sun-loungers on the upper deck and a Jacuzzi to relax in. Soak up the scenery as you travel in style to the beautiful islands of Croatia.
- 2020 build
- Max 38 guests
- The MV Infinity was built in 2015 and made her maiden voyage in 2016. She soon became one of the most sought-after small-cruise ships for sailing the Dalmatian coast as the first locally-built vessel with to feature upper deck cabins that each have their own private balconies for gazing out at the breathtaking scenery. She offers the latest state-of-the-art equipment and modern amenities while providing the chance to cruise in affordable style.
- 2016 build
- Max 38 guests
- New for the 2018 season, the lavish MV Black Swan offers a more intimate cruise with capacity for up to 36 guests, the latest state-of-the-art technology and plenty of amenities to ensure a relaxing, highly personalized experience while sailing the magnificent Croatian coast.
- 2018 build
- Max 36 guests