Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Cataleya Motor Yacht
Cataleya is a 98-foot motor sailor built for cruising the Adriatic, from the magnificent Croatian coast and island gems with the ability to access small ports and anchor in secluded bays. She offers the best in safety features and technology for a safe and unforgettable trip. With the low passenger to crew ratio and carefully selected staff, exceptional personalized service is a given. All of her nine air-conditioned cabins have home-like comforts, including private en-suite bathrooms with hot showers.
There are nine cabins aboard Cataleya, including five doubles, two twins, and two triples. Each one includes unlimited air conditioning and high-quality linens with either twin or double beds. All are en-suite with private bathrooms that include hairdryers, complimentary toiletries like shampoo and soap, hot showers, bath and beach towels. There’s plenty of storage space for clothing and other items along with 24 V/220 electricity for charging electronic gadgets. The free Wi-Fi throughout the ship extends to every cabin too.
Cataleya Facilities & Public Areas
While your cabin is comfortable enough to enjoy anytime you’d like, there are enticing spaces indoors and out you’ll want to take advantage of. You’ll have lots of room for dining alfresco, comfy loungers for sunbathing, and deck space for simply enjoying the sea breeze along with the passing views of the islands, Dalmatian coast, and the endless blue of the sea. Cataleya includes some impressive water sports equipment too which means guests can enjoy paddleboarding, waterskiing, snorkeling, canoeing, windsurfing, and donut rides.
No matter what the weather, there’s a great space for dining with a view. You’ll find two dining tables on the aft deck for digging into the mouthwatering fare the chef prepares fresh onboard. If you want to get out of the heat or any other elements, there’s a comfortable, air-conditioned area inside too. Wherever you dine, you can expect memorable dishes made with many locally sourced ingredients. The beverage options are many too, including local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Cataleya Motor Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 22 April 2023 till 17 June 2023$21,788 / Per Week
- Season 2From 17 June 2023 till 24 June 2023$22,783 / Per Week
- Season 3From 24 June 2023 till 08 July 2023$24,773 / Per Week
- Season 4From 08 July 2023 till 19 August 2023$25,668 / Per Week
- Season 5From 19 August 2023 till 02 September 2023$23,679 / Per Week
- Season 6From 02 September 2023 till 21 October 2023$21,788 / Per Week
- Accommodating a maximum of 18 + 3 guests sleeping in 9 cabins
- Very experienced crew of 6 including an excellent on board chef
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- Air-conditioning for 12 hours a day throughout your cruise
- Complimentary Wifi
- Water toys onboard
- 24/7 Concierge service to book restaurants for evening meals and on shore experiences
- Local transfers to and from the yacht
What's not included
- Entrance fees for any national parks visited
- Supplement for one-way journey: 1,000 €
- Port taxes
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 440.70 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 678 €/person/week
- Additional On Board Meals: 39.55 €/person/meal
- Child Discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- All inclusive premium alcoholic drinks package: 565 €/person/week (Cabernet Karizma, Cataleya Special Edition (red), Dingac Skaramuca Reserve, Posip Intrade, Malvazija Kozlovic, Grasevina Karizma, Tomac Rose, Krauthavker, Tomac Barun, TomacAmfora Bruto Nature, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels, Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Grey Goose vodka, Martell Brandy, Hendricks Gin, Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila, Korlat Exclusive domestic liqueurs and cocktails)
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks package: 248.60 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 113 €/person/week (Croatian non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- Corkage fee of 700 €
Port taxes payable – €45 €100person/week depending on whether you dock in marina’s or on buoys.
Sample Itineraries for Cataleya Motor Yacht Charter
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED