Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Gallant is an elegant motor yacht that’s luxuriously appointed for a first-class trip that sails the Adriatic Sea, visiting medieval cities and charming towns on the Croatian coast, along with many island gems. Expect an upscale gastronomic experience with meals prepared fresh by the onboard chef, dining indoors and out with spectacular views, and spacious cabins that all have private, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, and plenty of space for personal belongings and luggage. Common areas are roomy too, including the fabulous sun deck.
Gallant’s five cabins are all soundproofed and include air conditioning, providing comfort and privacy. Just about every type of traveler will find an optional arrangement, with the cabins made up of a master cabin with a double bed, a double cabin with a double bed, twin cabin with two single beds, and two double cabins that both have double beds. All have private bathrooms with hot showers, complimentary bath products, and hairdryers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the ship, extending to all cabins too.
Gallant Facilities & Public Areas
The hottest spot to be on Gallant is arguably her sun deck with plenty of space for sunbathing while surrounded by the endless blue of the Adriatic. There’s a gym with a good selection of cardio and weight training equipment and when you want to get on or in the water, you’ll find water skis, paddleboards, kayaks, and donuts for tubing. The relaxing feel extends into the spacious salon for lounging in an interior that blends well-chosen classic details with modern industrial décor.
Many guests prefer dining outside with the fresh, salty sea air and there are several spaces for enjoying alfresco meals under the frequent sunny skies of a Croatian summer. This expansive area also flows into a spacious indoor salon to ensure dining in comfort, complete with large windows so you won’t have to give up the views. The onboard chef prepares all dishes fresh onboard, with both Mediterranean and international options, often using local ingredients from the destinations visited.
Let our Cruise Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Gallant Yacht Charter Prices
- Season 1From 23 April 2022 till 02 July 2022$23,456 / Per Week
- Season 2From 02 July 2022 till 03 September 2022$31,986 / Per Week
- Season 3From 03 September 2022 till 15 October 2022$23,456 / Per Week
- 7-Nights of fully crewed sailing on the yacht
- 5 crew members including wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT included
- Fuel for up to 4 hours of cruising per day
- Unlimited generator and airconditioning use
- Tender with 70 HP engine
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance & Sojourn taxes
- Service on board & yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Complimentary WiFi
What's not included
- Transfers to/from yacht
- Entrance fees for any national parks visited
- Supplement for one-way journey: 1,000 €
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- Child Discounts: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- This vessel offers a full bar with drinks available to purchase on request and paid at the end of the charter
- Drinks and beverages supplied by yourselves: corkage fee of 150 €/person/week
Port taxes payable – €45 €100person/week depending on whether you dock in marina’s or on buoys.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 CRUISE CROATIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED