Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Tours to Plitvice Lakes National Park
Located approximately halfway between Zagreb and Zadar is the UNESCO World Heritage Plitvice Lakes National Park. With a collection of 16 lakes and a wealth of stunning waterfalls, this national park is a haven of lush forest in-between two cosmopolitan cities.
With good accessibility to the lakes and making a wonderful day out, Plitvice is certainly a must-visit during your Croatia cruise. There are guided tours available, but it is also worth wandering through the wooden walkways and woodlands at your own pace, taking it all in. Although you can visit Plitvice Lakes year-round, arguably the best time to visit is during the summer months when the weather is warm, and the waters are glistening under the sun.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MS Desire ShipVisiting: Venice - Opatija - Postojna Cave - Istria - Pucisca - Omis - Split
- 3 ReviewsOnboard MS Desire ShipVisiting: Zagreb - Makarska- Dubrovnik - Sipan/ Trstenik - Korcula - Split