Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Dubrovnik to Split Deluxe Balcony Cruise
Hop aboard a luxury small ship for an intimate journey sailing from the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” Dubrovnik after a tour of the UNESCO listed Old City. Along the way, you’ll take in beautiful islands, swim in crystal-clear turquoise waters, explore fascinating history and feast on lots of delicious Dalmatian fare, paired with fine local wines. Just a few of the highlights include a tour through Korcula’s “mini-Dubrovnik” walled Old Town, a refreshing dip under a waterfall at Krka National Park, a wine tour at a highly sought after family winery in Hvar and of course fresh oyster harvesting.
At a Glance
- A guided tour through the cobblestone streets of Dubrovnik to witness its centuries-old medieval landmarks
- Witness the wonder of the renowned Blue Cave on Bisevo Island
- See Mljet National Park’s two saltwater lakes, one of which holds an ancient Benedictine monastery and then enjoy a fresh oyster tasting experience at an oyster farm in Ston
- Head to the jet-setters’ island of Hvar, join a wine tasting and take in the stunning panoramic views from the Spanjola Fortress
- Visit the unspoiled island of Vis, a former military island closed to the public for 40 years
- Tour Korcula's walled Old Town, known as a “mini-Dubrovink” and learn more about the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Check out Sibenik’s impressive historic buildings and one of Croatia’s most important monuments from the Renaissance period
- Tour Krka Waterfalls National Park and see its breathtaking Skradinski Buk waterfall.
- Tour the 1,700-year-old Diocletian’s Palace with a local guide in Split
Day by Day Itinerary (B-Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ T- Tasting/ D-Dinner)
Your grand adventure begins with a transfer from Dubrovnik Airport or your hotel in Dubrovnik. You’ll be met by our welcoming driver for a transfer to your ship that awaits in Gruz Harbour. Check in is anytime from 2 p.m. if you have an early arrival. Then set off with our expert local guide for a walking tour of Dubrovnik’s beautiful UNESCO listed fortified Old City. Afterwards, get to know your captain, crew and fellow passengers at the Welcome Reception on board.
Our cruise begins with a stop at the fishing village of Slano on the mainland. From here you’ll visit the nearby fortified village of Ston, world-famous for its oysters. First, gaze up at the impressive medieval ramparts, with time to capture photos and then we’ll take a walk along the coast to the oyster farm for any oyster tasting experience. There’s nothing like enjoying these delicacies fresh from the sea.
Mljet National Park and Korcula (B,L)
An early departure takes us to lush Mljet Island to explore Mljet National Park with its two famous saltwater lakes surrounded by lush greenery. Once back onboard, we sail to the alleged birthplace of explorer Marco Polo. Meet our guide at the steps of the entrance to its fairy tale-like walled Old Town noting the many influences left by its Venetian past. Afterwards, enjoy an optional traditional Croatian dinner hosted at a family run restaurant which is a favorite with our guests.
We’ll make our way toward island known for offering a slice of “the Mediterranean as it once was,” Vis. After lunch and before arriving in Vis, we will stop on the tiny island of Bisevo for a guided tour of the world-renowned Blue Cave to witness its interior illuminated in a surreal blue glow. We continue on to Vis, which was closed down to the public for 40 years as a military base leaving it largely undeveloped, you’ll have free time to explore this charming picturesque town.
Our next stop is the island renowned for attracting international jetsetters with rows of superyachts docked in its harbour. You’ll get a short tour that will get you familiar with its Old Town, rich in history and impressive architecture before taking off on a wine tasting tour at one of the island’s most popular family-run wineries. Afterwards, return to Hvar Town and spend your evening dining alfresco in one of the towns superb restaurants with idyllic sunset views.
Sibenik and Krka National Park (B,L,D)
Continuing to the ancient coastal city of Sibenik, founded more than a thousand years ago, we’ll stop here so that you can join a tour to visit nearby Krka National Park. Enjoy a tour of this beautiful national park and witness the breathtaking Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Returning to Sibenik, you’ll have time to wander through the maze of centuries-old alleyways and backstreets, discover its many treasures, including one of Croatia’s most important and largest Gothic-Renaissance cathedrals. This evening brings the Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment.
The final destination of our cruise brings us to the stunning UNESCO listed city of Split with its impressive Diocletian Palace. Our local guide will give you a guided walking tour of the palace and its wonderfully preserved Roman built architecture and underground substructures. See where several scenes of the hit series Game of Thrones was filmed and how locals still happily live within the Old Town and Palace.
Split Departure (B)
Get your bags packed and ready for departure and then join your fellow passengers and crew for breakfast and farewells. Our driver will transfer you to your onward hotel in Split, or to Split Airport for your return flight home.
- Luxury accommodation in en-suite air-conditioned cabins, some with balconies
- Brand new luxury vessel with both Jacuzzi and on board pool
- Daily buffet-style breakfasts and three-course set lunches
- Two evening meals, including a Welcome Reception and Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment
- On board wine and olive oil tasting experience
- Complimentary filtered water, coffee and tea throughout the cruise
- Choice of one drink (soft drink, beer or wine) with included lunches and dinners
- Wine tasting tour at a highly sought after family-run winery in Hvar
- Fresh oyster tasting experience at an oyster farm in Ston
- Guided tour of the enchanting Blue Cave in Vis
- Entrance and guided tour of Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Entrance fees to the Mljet National Park
- Walking tours led by local English-speaking guides through Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, Ston and Split
- Professional, attentive cruise manager with on board lectures
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Return transfers included
- Port fees and visitor taxes
- Return flights to Croatia. (Please ask if you would like us to book flights for you)
- Prices based on double occupancy in twin or double rooms. The single person supplement is 70 percent.
2021 Dubrovnik to Split Departures
- May 15th, 29th
- June 12th, 26th
- July 10th, 24th
- August 7th, 21st
- September 4th, 18th
- October 2nd
2022 Dubrovnik to Split Departures
- May 14, 28
- June 11, 25
- July 9, 23
- August 6, 20
- September 3, 17
- October 1